[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (3 Viewers)

heiders

Portal Member
May 27, 2009
Wow that new buttonbar looks great, and I also like the weather boxes and pictures, will this all be available with the next editor or can I get it somewhere else?

Greets

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@trevor
any news on animation when selecting an item in home? And or any news on integrating your editor in streamedmp?

Not yet on the animation and yes to editor for StreamedMP, been working on new editor to replace the current StreamedMP, currently going though internal testing - few bugs to sort. It is style based and now uses a seperate xml (usermenuprofile.xml) to store the menu settings so handles both vertical & horizontal, optionally use animated icons for weather which will be included with the skin avoiding the need to replace thoses in the 'weather' directory in MP. Can use either infoservice or an expanded MP-RSSTicker.

If/When I get the time I plan an API to read/write the usermenuprofile and allow for plugings to write out menus for differnet skins based on your menu preferances - little way in the furture that though.

Wow that new buttonbar looks great, and I also like the weather boxes and pictures, will this all be available with the next editor or can I get it somewhere else?

Greets

Most of what you asked is above, this version will come with the next release of StreamedMP which hopfully is not to far away.

EDIT: I will be releaseing a new version of the AeonModEditor that will include the code to write out the usermenuprofile.xml so existing menus layouts will be maintained when the new StreamedMP version is released.
Cheers

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Larger font on focus menu item

Hi All!

First of all, thnx to Vergo for a super mod!

I have worked with the basic home a bit and wonder if anyone can answer this problem i don't seem to be able to figure out.

I have changed the #menuitemfocus and #menuitemnofocus settings for color, BUT i also wants to have a Focus/No Focus setting for the font, so that in my case the Focus-item has a larger font.

Nothing that i have tried with the #labelfont or #selectedfont swithes works, i can only change the font for all menu items

Anyone got any good ideas???

:D

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi All!

First of all, thnx to Vergo for a super mod!

I have worked with the basic home a bit and wonder if anyone can answer this problem i don't seem to be able to figure out.

I have changed the #menuitemfocus and #menuitemnofocus settings for color, BUT i also wants to have a Focus/No Focus setting for the font, so that in my case the Focus-item has a larger font.

Nothing that i have tried with the #labelfont or #selectedfont swithes works, i can only change the font for all menu items

Anyone got any good ideas???

The basichome uses #labelfont throughout so what you want to do is not possible by just changing a value. You would need to modify a large chunk of basichome to acheive, not plesent by hand.

Getting the editor to do would be better but currently a bit busy to modify it....but if I get chance will see what is involved.

Cheers

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
The basichome uses #labelfont throughout so what you want to do is not possible by just changing a value. You would need to modify a large chunk of basichome to acheive, not plesent by hand.

Getting the editor to do would be better but currently a bit busy to modify it....but if I get chance will see what is involved.

Cheers

Thnx Trevor, any help is appreciated when you have the time, no hurry :D

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Cheers

Thnx Trevor, any help is appreciated when you have the time, no hurry

Not time to sort the editor as I seem to have broken it currently while adding the changes to make it compatible for the new StreamedMP included editor but you can edit basichome.xml and make the changes yourself, 2 x the number of menu items worth.

If you look in basichome you will find entries 0 to 13 for all menu items (i.e TV0 to TV13) , you are intrested in 5 and 11 - note if you have drop shadow enabled there will be 2 entries for 5 and 11.

Taking PLUGINS as an example

search for PLUGINS5 and change the font to #selectedFont, if there are two PLUGINS5 then do both and then so the same for PLUGINS11.

Repeat for all other menu entries, then just change the #labelFont define at the top to your required font.

I attach a copy of a 3 item menu basichome.xml for referance.

Hope this helps, will most likley add this as an option to the editor(s).

Cheers

** EDIT **

Forgot a part, after modifing the above you need to also set the initial default control, assuming TV is your default menu item, search for '<description>home TV</description>' the first one will be a Type Button, ignore this and look for the next one Type: Label and change #labelfont to #selectedFont, again there might be two entries with label for ''home TV' - change both.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
    30.6 KB

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Cheers

Thnx Trevor, any help is appreciated when you have the time, no hurry

Not time to sort the editor as I seem to have broken it currently while adding the changes to make it compatible for the new StreamedMP included editor but you can edit basichome.xml and make the changes yourself, 2 x the number of menu items worth.

If you look in basichome you will find entries 0 to 13 for all menu items (i.e TV0 to TV13) , you are intrested in 5 and 11 - note if you have drop shadow enabled there will be 2 entries for 5 and 11.

search for PLUGINS5 and change the font to #selectedFont, if there are two PLUGINS5 then do both and then so the same for PLUGINS11.

Repeat for all other menu entries, then just change the #labelFont defain at the top to your required font.

Cheers

Sweeet! I like to do things manually actually, so this is just what i wanted!

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Repeat for all other menu entries, then just change the #labelFont define at the top to your required font.

Cheers

** EDIT **

Forgot a part, after modifing the above you need to also set the initial default control, assuming TV is your default menu item, search for '<description>home TV</description>' the first one will be a Type Button, ignore this and look for the next one Type: Label and change #labelfont to #selectedFont, again there might be two entries with label for ''home TV' - change both.

Again thnx for the help Trevor, i found the "home TV" section, worked beautifully :D

What do you think??

Attachments

• BasicHome3.jpg
    BasicHome3.jpg
    73.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom