[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (1 Viewer)

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Well, i think it is awesome!:eek:
I most certainly want this i my next update :D

Nice to hear Rayures! I'll add the files here right now if you wanna try it out.

It is a 6 items meny. Also, the Univers-font is needed so i included it. Install the font in Windows.

:):cool:

Attachments

• BasicHome_6item_sleak.rar
    30.7 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Not time to sort the editor as I seem to have broken it currently while adding the changes to make it compatible for the new StreamedMP included editor but you can edit basichome.xml and make the changes yourself, 2 x the number of menu items worth.

If you look in basichome you will find entries 0 to 13 for all menu items (i.e TV0 to TV13) , you are intrested in 5 and 11 - note if you have drop shadow enabled there will be 2 entries for 5 and 11.

Taking PLUGINS as an example

search for PLUGINS5 and change the font to #selectedFont, if there are two PLUGINS5 then do both and then so the same for PLUGINS11.

Repeat for all other menu entries, then just change the #labelFont define at the top to your required font.

I attach a copy of a 3 item menu basichome.xml for referance.

Hope this helps, will most likley add this as an option to the editor(s).

Cheers

** EDIT **

Forgot a part, after modifing the above you need to also set the initial default control, assuming TV is your default menu item, search for '<description>home TV</description>' the first one will be a Type Button, ignore this and look for the next one Type: Label and change #labelfont to #selectedFont, again there might be two entries with label for ''home TV' - change both.

Again thnx for the help Trevor, i found the "home TV" section, worked beautifully :D

What do you think??

Hi,

Looks good - you went that way with txt - when I tried out the idea I just chose a smaller font for the non focused item. See you have changed the bar size as well.

I added the fonts to the editor but not an option to chnage bar size....should be able to add both..

Cheers

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Looks good - you went that way with txt - when I tried out the idea I just chose a smaller font for the non focused item. See you have changed the bar size as well.

I added the fonts to the editor but not an option to chnage bar size....should be able to add both..

Cheers

Hi,

Thnx. Yeah i thought it looked best if the selected item text was a bit bigger than the bar, gives it a bit of 3D feel to it. I tried just increasing the font, but it didn't look good at 60 pts :) , so making the bar thinner was better.

PS. I know some friends who really liked my mod and they would love to see these features in the Editor :)

miqueias

Portal Member
May 5, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
I've got a problem in skin StreamedMP
I downloaded the MP Streamed AeonMod Editor-V1.1.61.0 and edited the BASICHOME, but now is strange.
The background elements is very small..

Versions:
Media Portal: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491
StreamedMP: 0.9.601
My Resolution monitor: 1680x1050

See the image attached.

P.s.: Sorry for my English

Thiago

Attachments

• problem_mp.jpg
    problem_mp.jpg
    45.5 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
I've got a problem in skin StreamedMP
I downloaded the MP Streamed AeonMod Editor-V1.1.61.0 and edited the BASICHOME, but now is strange.
The background elements is very small..

Versions:
Media Portal: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491
StreamedMP: 0.9.601
My Resolution monitor: 1680x1050

See the image attached.

P.s.: Sorry for my English

Thiago

Hi Thiago,

Looks like wrong graphics files, did you install the graphics files included in the archive and clear the cache? They had changed in recent releases, also not sure how the well the those graphics scale, they are ok on 1920x1020 and 1280x720 so should be no problems.

Thanks

miqueias

Portal Member
May 5, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi Trevor, thanks for your reply...

The resolution of my computer is 1680x1050
And my backdrops are: 1366x768

What can be?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi Trevor, thanks for your reply...

The resolution of my computer is 1680x1050
And my backdrops are: 1366x768

What can be?

You did not confiem you copied in the graphics included in the archive? The archive has a Folder StreamedMP/Media - in there are updated graphics.

Cheers

Hi Trevor!

Just wanted to check how the progress is coming with the additions i showed you to the Editor? Any chance of a new version download soon? :)

:D

Should get a new version today, added the fonts but not the graphic resizing, also added the code to write out the usermenuprofile.xml (a file that holds menu configuration) to make the editor compatible with the new StreamedMP Editor included with the next StreamedMP release.

Cheers

miqueias

Portal Member
May 5, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
You did not confiem you copied in the graphics included in the archive? The archive has a Folder StreamedMP/Media - in there are updated graphics.

Sorry Trevor...
Well... i copied this files for: StreamedMP/Media
  • 3buttonbar.png
  • 3buttonbar-a.png
  • mymenu_bg.png
  • mymenu_submenu.png
  • mymenu_submenutop.png
  • rsshl.png
  • rsshlt.png

In the screenshot I sent, the files appear, but very small.
:confused:

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
AeonMod Editor release V1.1.76.0

All,

Just uploaded Version 1.0.76.0 to the Google Code site.

Changes

• Added ability to change font for Focus and NoFocused text (Looking at how to allow to easily change graphics size)
  • Now writes out usermenuprofile.xml and make the output compatible with the Editor included in next release of StreamedMP
This is a full release and includes new graphics, it would seem I messed up somewhere:sorry: and included the wrong set, when you install this version please make sure the new graphics files are copied into the StreamedMP media directory.

miqueias - This release should solve your problem

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom