[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (2 Viewers)

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I fixed most bugs already and added an Unrated image for every movie that hasn't got a rating ;-)
Expect a new release soon!

Rico: I really appreciate the effort but there aren't any sources available that have the Australian or UK Certification. (IMDB does but it automatically downloads the MPAA ratings)
I've only found that ofdb.de supports the German Certification, but that's it. I'll add those asap.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks all for the feedback!

@uncertainty: The year is already shown between brackets in the title of the movie. I'll look into the title being cut off, I suppose the height of the label is too high.I'll look into the title being cut off, I suppose the height of the label is too high

The title was scrolling so fast I missed the year in brackets so I slowed my scrolling down...thx

I also think like you the font size for Title could be smaller.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just realized that you have a "now playing" overlay in Moving Pictures. It's very discreet and super cool. :) But just as an idea, shouldn't it look better right next to the clock, and in the same graphics style as the clock overlay?

Like in this picture:
    myweather.jpg

Emph

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I just realized that you have a "now playing" overlay in Moving Pictures. It's very discreet and super cool. :) But just as an idea, shouldn't it look better right next to the clock, and in the same graphics style as the clock overlay?

Like in this picture:
    myweather.jpg

Emph

I played with that idea as well, however.. The bar isn't wide enough imo to show enough information as well.
    The second problem is that it would look really stupid on the movie details page. I might try it out tho and show it :) Thx for the idea

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Vergo, would it be possible to make this mod compatible with MediaStream also? I can get it to work editting and copying some files but not as perfect looking as it does in SteamedMP. This would be a very nice feature if you ask me!

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi vergo
    regarding "Details View" I think that is better if you move the year in the info box below .. and not near the title..

bye
    Jam

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I really like the new look of moving pictures. Is it possible to use the layout also for MyFilms?

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ Vergo: in your very first post I see a background image showing a stylish LP record. Can you maybe point me to that wonderful photo!? I can't find it in the mod but I would LOVE to have that as a background!

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi vergo
    regarding "Details View" I think that is better if you move the year in the info box below .. and not near the title..

bye
    Jam

I'll change this in the next version ;-) (which is almost completed)

I really like the new look of moving pictures. Is it possible to use the layout also for MyFilms?

MyFilms probably uses other controls + has other functions such as logo support.. It's not just copy paste and possible a lot of work.
    I dont use MyFilms anymore since MovPics came out but I might try this later.

@ Vergo: in your very first post I see a background image showing a stylish LP record. Can you maybe point me to that wonderful photo!? I can't find it in the mod but I would LOVE to have that as a background!

Someone else asked this too in a PM, I'll upload it somewhere asap!
    edit 2/ About supporting MediaStream.. I can't handle the workload (final exams ever coming up in 3 weeks) to support 2 skins at once. Sorry
    But here's your pic: download here

Detail_V2.png

Changes:
    *Fixed a problem with Listcontrol in List View
    *Fixed Duration Value in List view (was translated to dutch)
    *Think I fixed the problem with the title being cut of with a resolution of 1920*1080
    *Changed position of the Year Value from Title to a seperate field in Detail View
    *Added Watched logo in Detail View
    *Added a standard Unrated logo in Detail View
    *Added German Logos as they're supported by ofdb.de (will redo them so they are more compliant with the skin)
    *Other minor fixes

On my To Do list for the next 2 weeks:
    *Look into the possibility of making a lookalike Multiplex View to replace the Icon View
    *Find a place for Rating stars/Watched logo on the Filmstrip View
    *Explore some of the suggestions/feedback given in this thread ;-)

DOWNLOAD MOVPICS SKIN FILES V2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom