[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    As the star rating is kinda broken (showing 1 star less than it should), isn't it possible to fix this in the skin by adding a "fake" gold star to the left side somehow?

Like this:

Row of "empty" stars:
    (starting at posy=10) * * * * * * * * * *

Fake star:
    (starting at posy=10) * (will appear underlined below)

Row of "used" stars:
    (starting at posy=20) * * * * * * * * * * * (this adds up 10 eleven stars, only the last won't be visible)

Would this work?
    Emph

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Think I fixed the problem with the title being cut of with a resolution of 1920*1080

For me its still being cut off :(
    It only cuts when the title begins to scroll. shorter titles that doesnt scroll dont cut off

Hope this helps

Anyway very good work, i hope to see more of your work !

edit: oh forgott something :) i miss the rounded covers in the list view. would be nice if you can get them back

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    For me its still being cut off
    It only cuts when the title begins to scroll. shorter titles that doesnt scroll dont cut off

Hope this helps

yep still have same exact problem at 1920x1080.

anyway still gratz for an amazing mod mate!!!

unitygain

Portal Member
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I can't seem to get the detailed view at all , cycled all the different views but no detail....must be doing something wrong , anyone got any clues

Rico

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Straelen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I fixed most bugs already and added an Unrated image for every movie that hasn't got a rating ;-)
    Expect a new release soon!

Rico: I really appreciate the effort but there aren't any sources available that have the Australian or UK Certification. (IMDB does but it automatically downloads the MPAA ratings)
    I've only found that ofdb.de supports the German Certification, but that's it. I'll add those asap.

@vergo

user can change the ratings themself or rename the pngs to the imdb ratings so that uk users or australian users have there own rating logos ;)

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just want to use the Detail Screen in MovingPictures. Is this possible?

Mpics_details.png

I only need this. I would be very happy if you can release such a version :)
    Thanks and keep up the nice work :)

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't seem to get the detailed view at all , cycled all the different views but no detail....must be doing something wrong , anyone got any clues

Make certain in the Moving Pictures configuration that you are allowing the details view. I forget the exact syntax in the configuration screen but you want it pressing 'play' starts a video and not 'select'.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You said you were lookin for ideas for a weather skin. I saw something awesome on a Meedios video recently....

Hang right there while I find it....

Here..: Vision MeediOS - Video Background on Vimeo

Not so much the way it looks, but the way it has the scroll at the top that allows you to see forecast at a glance.... by scrolling.

Not sure wether this would be a skinnable thing or hardcoded into MP, but scrolling like that as oppose to click a button to see the weather for each day in the forecast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom