[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
This version fixes the issue where menu items are not displayed on the VFD via MiniDisplay. I have tested this on an IRTRANS system and the menu items appears on the second line. The only issue I can see and cant fix is that when you first startup MP the menu item is not displayed.

Doesn't work on my system. I'm using Antec Fusion VFD Display + Mini Display Plugin. kiwijunglist Fix in that other thread did work, but I had to add the labels manually to basichome.xml. And the clock display was messed up.

Thats dissapointing, the fix was very simple, same as the original fix but use a Ypos offset of -30 so hiding the text. If you look at the Basichome.xml the label should be there for <menuoption>0 and <menuoption>1, i.e.

<control>
<description>PLUGINS0</description>
<type>button</type>
<id>1700</id>
<posX>0</posX>
<posY>-30</posY>
<label>PLUGINS</label>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
<textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
<hyperlink>34</hyperlink>
<hover>-</hover>
<onleft>1808</onleft>
<onright>1701</onright>
<onup>160001</onup>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(1700)</visible>
</control>

if you check that it looks like te above please, just for a sanity check. It works for my display so there may be some off about the Antec display or the way minidisplay handles it, would appricate feedback from other Antec users.

Cheers

Hi Trevor! Great job on the Editor!

I've been reading the comments on this latest update of the Editor and heard some comments from my friends as well.

As i understand it, you implemented the option to edit what font is set as the Selected and Labelfont. This only gives a few options.

How about doing it the other way around. The way i did it, i replaced one of the standard fonts with a new Univers-font so there is two of them. Then i set one as Labelfont and one as Selected font. Then i did all the changes to the size by changing the Height-value in the Fonts.xml and that way i can change the height of both fonts exactly by the pixel thus making for easy finetuning.

So how about making the editor change the Height in the Fonts.xml file for these two fonts instead?

I know it limits the options but did not want start messing with the fonts file as it will have an impact on other parts of the skin...but I will add a fonts editing tab along with a disclaimer about the impact changing them could have :)

should not take long

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I know it limits the options but did not want start messing with the fonts file as it will have an impact on other parts of the skin...but I will add a fonts editing tab along with a disclaimer about the impact changing them could have :)

should not take long

Yeah you're right, best to be safe :)

Looking forward to the next update.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
AeonMod Editor release V1.1.80.0

All,

Just uploaded Version 1.0.80.0 to the Google Code site.

Changes

• Converted to Tab layout - more room for furture options
  • Added the ability to edit the fonts.xml - USE WITH CAUTION

Though this version will allow you to edit the fonts.xml it should be used with caution as all the fonts are used somewhere within the StreamedMP skin and changing font definitions will effect another screen somewhere - you have been warned.

Cheers

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
just wondering if any other widows 7 users have a problem with this mod where in basic home the screen will seemingly lock up. you can still hear the sounds when pressing left, right or enter, but nothing happens.

ctrl-alt-delete say's media portal is responding just fine, but the program has to be closed and re opened to be usable again.

archmage4eve

Portal Member
March 15, 2008
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
All,

Just uploaded Version 1.0.80.0 to the Google Code site.

Changes

• Converted to Tab layout - more room for furture options
  • Added the ability to edit the fonts.xml - USE WITH CAUTION

Though this version will allow you to edit the fonts.xml it should be used with caution as all the fonts are used somewhere within the StreamedMP skin and changing font definitions will effect another screen somewhere - you have been warned.

Cheers

Oh that is just perfect Trevor! :D Looking good :) Very nice, very nice indeed :D

You've earned yourself a hot smeggin' Vindaloo :D :D

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi All ..
I just tried your editor with mp-infoservice... (Version 1.0.77.0)

I would like a basichome like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...fusionmp-streamedmp-aeon-elements-newmenu.jpg

but the info meteo is below at the navigation bar...
how can i move it on top and have the icons as the image ?

thankssssssss...

sorry for my bad english :)

This us what comes of posting a teaser screenshot - That screenshot is from the upcoming StreamedMP release and as yet the new graphics have not been back filled into the AeonModEditor, though that work is underway.

Hopfuly will not be long now...

Cheers

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thats dissapointing, the fix was very simple, same as the original fix but use a Ypos offset of -30 so hiding the text. If you look at the Basichome.xml the label should be there for <menuoption>0 and <menuoption>1, i.e.

<control>
    <description>PLUGINS0</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>1700</id>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>-30</posY>
    <label>PLUGINS</label>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
    <hyperlink>34</hyperlink>
    <hover>-</hover>
    <onleft>1808</onleft>
    <onright>1701</onright>
    <onup>160001</onup>
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(1700)</visible>
    </control>

if you check that it looks like te above please, just for a sanity check. It works for my display so there may be some off about the Antec display or the way minidisplay handles it, would appricate feedback from other Antec users.

Cheers

Perhaps I did something wrong with the previous version, but with V1.1.80.0 VFD Display works. Thank you again.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    AeonMod Editor release V1.1.81.0

Just uploaded Version 1.0.81.0 to the Google Code site.

Changes
    • Added support for InfoService Plugin V1.3.2.0 (InfoService 1.3.2.0 now required)
    • Fixed issue reading animation speed
    • Added about tab, moved information pane to here and added purge options

No major graphic changes in this version as this is a maintence update only to support InfoService V1.3.2.0. This has has some property name changes and as a result the editor will check for the latest version and if not present will disable InfoSerice functions.

Cheers

JockeGbg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I tried this mod for the first time and installed latest version 1.0.81.0. After editing my basichome in the AeonMod editor my homemenu looks like this. Why is the text getting smaller on the menuitem i choose? I have not touched the font-settings.

And is there a way to get rid of the "twitter" in the menu as I am not using this? I have disabled Twitter in infoservice-plugin.

Attachments

• mp.jpg
      mp.jpg
      415.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom