[MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I tried this mod for the first time and installed latest version 1.0.81.0. After editing my basichome in the AeonMod editor my homemenu looks like this. Why is the text getting smaller on the menuitem i choose? I have not touched the font-settings.

And is there a way to get rid of the "twitter" in the menu as I am not using this? I have disabled Twitter in infoservice-plugin.

Hi,

The selected defaults to the wrong font, to fix select the fonts tab and make sure both the Focused & UnFocused Item Font are set to mediastream28tc.

You can turn off Twitter from the Options tab by unticking the Enable Twitter check box.

After adjusting the above click genetrate.

Cheers

japes

Portal Member
October 27, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I agree with the last post...I love StreamMP skin but didn't realize how much I enjoyed this mod until I went back to default StreamedMP with the latest update. The difference in weather plugin and more visibility for moving pictures backdrops was nice.

japes

Portal Member
October 27, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ever since I upgraded to version 1.1 of mediaportal I have been refining my skin...I like having the full screen images of the conditions (by replacing 128x128 files) but would still like to have icons simialr to the original 128x128 icons being used on the homepage and for the other days in the forcast instead of squishing the full screen images into a 128x128. Is there a way to do this? I have been trying to figure it out all week and am having no luck finding any answers.

Thanks

Ingram

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Home Country
Love this mod, but I have a few gripes.

There isn't equal spacing between the menu items. This is particularly noticeable when you have "Weather" highlighted and immediately to the right of it is "Settings".

Besides that, solid!

EDIT: Another thing, when I press UP on my remote to get to the 3 button menu thing, sometimes the bar will move over once, is this meant to happen?

EDIT 2: I tried changing it so the RSS bar went all the way across. I removed the RSS image, changed the background image for the RSS so it was one straight bar. However when I set the X position for the RSS label to 0, it results in the text flickering or not being visible.

How can I fix this?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
AeonMod Editor release V1.1.82.0

Just uploaded Version 1.0.81.0 to the Google Code site.

Changes

• Fixed issue where backdrops were sized incorrectly at 1366x768 while the skin resoloution is 1280x720.

Cheers

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Love this mod, but I have a few gripes.

There isn't equal spacing between the menu items. This is particularly noticeable when you have "Weather" highlighted and immediately to the right of it is "Settings".

Tricky one this, the menu items are of a fixed size so you get the unequal look - not sure what I can do about this, may be something I can do when I write out the file...

Besides that, solid!

EDIT: Another thing, when I press UP on my remote to get to the 3 button menu thing, sometimes the bar will move over once, is this meant to happen?

The complexties of conditional visibility/animation - you will notice only happens if you have been cyclying through the menu with left arrow...going right is fine. I am aware of it and keep looking but not found a soloution yet.

EDIT 2: I tried changing it so the RSS bar went all the way across. I removed the RSS image, changed the background image for the RSS so it was one straight bar. However when I set the X position for the RSS label to 0, it results in the text flickering or not being visible.

How can I fix this?

Answered elsewhere but can't - MP issue, all fadelabels must have an PosX of at least 20.

Cheers

tillz0r

Portal Member
February 10, 2009
Quick question.

In normal streamed MP when I have a been watching a full screen video and press back a few times the main menu will show the video in a small window and I can just press right to select the video and keep watching it in full screen.

How can I do that with this mod, up brings up the option to close down MP, left and right navigate the menu and down seems to jump to the RSS feed?

Also I don't think it's anything to do with your mod, but how do I remove the RSS feed image. It keeps downloading it from the feed, do I just need to add a small transparent image ? or is there an easier way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom