[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
No, that folder doesn't exist for me.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

badboyxx, can you modify your movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP and change the <posY>255</posY> to <posY>155</posY> to see if something changes.
    Code:
    <control>
    	  <description>composite control consisting of a list control and a thumbnail panel</description>
    	  <type>facadeview</type>
    	  <id>50</id>
    	  <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    	  <control>
    		<description>Movie List</description>
    		<type>listcontrol</type>
    		<id>50</id>
    		<posY>155</posY>
    		<posX>780</posX>
    Make sure you amend the correct section as per above description.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

badboyxx, can you modify your movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml found in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP and change the <posY>255</posY> to <posY>155</posY> to see if something changes.
    Code:
    <control>
    	  <description>composite control consisting of a list control and a thumbnail panel</description>
    	  <type>facadeview</type>
    	  <id>50</id>
    	  <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    	  <control>
    		<description>Movie List</description>
    		<type>listcontrol</type>
    		<id>50</id>
    		<posY>155</posY>
    		<posX>780</posX>
    Make sure you amend the correct section as per above description.

I changed it to 155 but I can't recognize any difference. What should happen?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I changed it to 155 but I can't recognize any difference. What should happen?

badboyxx, the list should have gone up substantially. If this didn't happen, then you are not using these xmls.

Can you please attach the following files to try and identify your issue as it is not related to the MOD.

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\SkinSettings.xml

Also, if possible, can you take a screenshot of folder: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok the list looks like the same before. Here are the files and the screenshot.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      119.5 KB
    • MediaPortal.xml
      49.6 KB
    • SkinSettings.xml
      1.3 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Ok the list looks like the same before. Here are the files and the screenshot.

the files look ok. Can you try to re-install StreamedMP-1.9.0.3269 and then the MOD as otherwise, don't know where to look further. On my setup, both the normal MOD and the HD MOD work perfectly fine :confused:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is something strange. Now I reinstalled StreamedMP and then the MOD. First I got 8 rows instead of 10 :( Then I changed in the skin settings in MP to "12x3 + Info" then the list view changed to 6 rows again. In film strip view the movie info is mising. It's really strange.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    There is something strange. Now I reinstalled StreamedMP and then the MOD. First I got 8 rows instead of 10 :( Then I changed in the skin settings in MP to "12x3 + Info" then the list view changed to 6 rows again. In film strip view the movie info is mising. It's really strange.

Now I understand what is happening o_O . You cannot change settings either from skin or from BasicHome Editor as otherwise, some of the MOD changes will be overwritten by the default skin values. That is the whole purpose of a MOD, to change defaults, but all will be lost if you change settings! Reinstall the MOD and see what happens. If you need something specific, please advise and I'll see if I can include in the MOD to satisfy your requirements.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I installed the MOD again.
    Maybe it is possible that you edit the big thumbsview so that the whole screen is filled with the covers.
    For the big thumbsview the same but additionally with a movie summary at the bottom.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Now I installed the MOD again.
    Maybe it is possible that you edit the big thumbsview so that the whole screen is filled with the covers.
    For the big thumbsview the same but additionally with a movie summary at the bottom.

Can you please post a screen shot of which one you want modified and indicate where you would like the summary.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom