[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hello m3rcury,
    you do a great work. I 've tested the latest MOD for 1.9.0.3269. First of all, is it necessary that I have installed StreamedMP-1.9.0.3269 before? Why have I never seen your mod before (n) Now I have some problems.

In the installation menu I've selected for list view 10 rows but in moving pictures I see only 6 rows.

Some covers doesn't have the cover frame and the movie detail icons like "1080p", "16:9", "cc", "bluray" ... are missing. I've uploaded two pictures and both movies are BD-Isos. With the DVD-Isos I have the same problem but with divx/xvid files everything is ok. Can you tell me please how I can fix it?

How can I disable the little frame in the right upper corner in the basic home menu? I don't need it.

badboyxx, thanks for your comments.

As regards to the installation of latest StreamedMP, it is always suggested that you have the same one as recommended for 100% compatibility. Regarding the list view size, can you please upload your movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml and movingpictures.fanart.background.overlays.xml so that I check if anything was not updated correctly.

Now to the missing icons. The reason could be due to the fact that the values were not updated in MovingPictures itself. The icons are loaded according to the values provided by the plugin. Can you check from MovingPictures plugin whether these values are populated? These can be viewed by selecting the specific movie from the Movie Manager tab and then check whether the Movie Details and File Details are populated.

Regards

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are the two xml's.

Yes you're right, the details in the File Details were missing. I've manually set the missing infos. I have tested it for one DVD and set Video Format to DVD and the DVD Frame is still missing but the DVD icon appears. Which detail is still missing?

Attachments

• movie_details.jpg
      movie_details.jpg
      93.5 KB
    • file_details.jpg
      file_details.jpg
      72.8 KB
    • movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml
      21.3 KB
    • movingpictures.fanart.background.overlays.xml
      2.4 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Here are the two xml's.

Yes you're right, the details in the File Details were missing. I've manually set the missing infos. I have tested it for one DVD and set Video Format to DVD and the DVD Frame is still missing but the DVD icon appears. Which detail is still missing?

For the case to appear, you have 2 options. You can either change the Video Resolution to SD (in your case) or else go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\MediaInfo\Graphical\Cases and make a copy of SD_case.png, naming it 576p_case.png.

The 2 XMLs look correct. Not sure what could be the problem. Does the list look like that even when you list the movies themselves?

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The 2 XMLs look correct. Not sure what could be the problem. Does the list look like that even when you list the movies themselves?

What do you mean with "list the movies themselves"?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

What do you mean with "list the movies themselves"?

The screenshot you attached is for the categories. If you go and list the movies, does it shot the same? Can you attach a screenshot of the movie list.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it's the same.

I have seen that in filmstrip view the right bottom is blank. Shouldn't there be the movie info?

Attachments

• listview1.jpg
      listview1.jpg
      465.9 KB
    • listview2.jpg
      listview2.jpg
      307.8 KB
    • filmstripview.jpg
      filmstripview.jpg
      461.3 KB
    Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    m3rcury can you please attache your movingpictures.fanart.filmstripview.mediainfo.xml and movingpictures.fanart.filmstripview.xml please. I think with mine it is something wrong.

The list view problem still exists. Have you a further suggestion for this?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    m3rcury can you please attache your movingpictures.fanart.filmstripview.mediainfo.xml and movingpictures.fanart.filmstripview.xml please. I think with mine it is something wrong.

The list view problem still exists. Have you a further suggestion for this?

Try these. They work find on my setup.

Attachments

• StreamedMP MOD'ed XMLs.rar
      11.8 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have overwritten all the files you have attached and everything looks like before. I couldn't recognize a difference.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have overwritten all the files you have attached and everything looks like before. I couldn't recognize a difference.

badboyxx, by any chance, you do not have a theme folder (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Themes)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom