[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well,..... I'm back to normal now after installing the new released Mepo.
I wish the flip time kept its 12hr time after installing this mod. I really liked that look opposed to default.
As you can see the time doesn't fully embed its self because of the seconds being added. This is why I installed the mod in favor of the flip clock.
At least I'm receiving the right time now.
Now I have to figure out on how to get rid of the seconds showing up in default clock,...hmm.

Thanks all for your help. But I think I'll stick with the default for now until a fix is in motion.
Cheers.
time.jpg

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have updated mp to 1.7 and installed the latest streamedmp skin. M3rcury after installing your latest mod I get an error for world weather "missing or invalid file worldweather.xml". Can you please take a look and tell me if there is something wrong in your mod. Before I installed the mod, everything worked fine.

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
    38.7 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have updated mp to 1.7 and installed the latest streamedmp skin. M3rcury after installing your latest mod I get an error for world weather "missing or invalid file worldweather.xml". Can you please take a look and tell me if there is something wrong in your mod. Before I installed the mod, everything worked fine.

@badboyxx. Will look into this. Thanks for reporting.

Edit:

Use the attached XML. Will soon replace the MOD as well.

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
      38.7 KB
    Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    StreamedMP-3.0.0.3440-MOD has been uploaded and can be downloaded from here.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Am working on an animation I believe will be liked by you all. It is in the final stages of testing... Here's a sneak peak of what it looks like.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That looks like great man.
    A few days ago I thought on the same idea. You saved me a lot of time.
    Perhaps you could implement this animation for the listview too, where the case opens completely? There should be enough space too?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Am working on an animation I believe will be liked by you all. It is in the final stages of testing... Here's a sneak peak of what it looks like.

View attachment 149622 View attachment 149623 View attachment 149624 View attachment 149625 View attachment 149626 View attachment 149627

An updated StreamedMP-MOD has just been released. Please download from here.

Have you only modified the animated movie case with the spinning disc in detailsview? If yes, I don't want to lose my modifications in the existing skin when I install it. Is it possible that you upload the animation code or the file for that please :(

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Have you only modified the animated movie case with the spinning disc in detailsview? If yes, I don't want to lose my modifications in the existing skin when I install it. Is it possible that you upload the animation code or the file for that please :(

@badboyxx. Changes for the case open animation was done in movingpictures.common.details.xml. Changes were also done in movingpictures.fanart.listview.xml so that cases are same size and aligned.

Can you share your modifications, screen shot, XML, etc for other to consider?

Attachments

• movingpictures.fanart.listview.xml
      10.1 KB
    • movingpictures.common.details.xml
      32.1 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The most of them were only optical mods.

I disabled the reflectivity of the category image

1.jpg

In listview I added the certificationm logo to recognize it better. This was for me important.

2.jpg

I have sorted and added logos in small thumbview which were important for me

3.jpg

I have created my own movie cases and replaced them with the origins in the media folder. I created my own watched image. Some text in the detailview was for the german language not completely to see because the words were longer then in english. Because of that I had to creat my own overlay with the better positioned lines. I sorted and added some logos also

4.jpg

I added a feature to show a 3D logo for 3D movies.It is animated and rotates clockwise on his own axis and back. ou can better realize that it is a 3D movie. This feature for the small thumbview and detailview

5.jpg

6.jpg

Here are my cases

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

In the mod of world weather was still a failure which didn't jump into the satellite pictures to switch between them when you press up on your remote. It is a wrong value in the xml, it should be 50 for the onup-tag. Before I installed your mod, it worked well.
    Also the moon images were missing but I don't know if it is missing in MP itself, streamedmp skin or your mod. I added them from my backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom