[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (4 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi, any luck with the layout? It is really hard guessing what a movie is about :(

@Spaldo. The MOD removes movie description on purpose from the list view to display the rotating movie disc and fanart. The description can be views by selecting a movie and displaying the detailed view, like in the below screenshots.

06.jpg

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    The MOD removes movie description on purpose from the list view to display the rotating movie disc and fanart. The description can be views by selecting a movie and displaying the detailed view, like in the below screenshots.

@m3rcury thanks for the quick reply. Ah ok, that is a shame. I don't want to have to press different buttons just to get the description showing. Is it possible to just disable your skin mod for Moving Pictures and keep it for everything else?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    The MOD removes movie description on purpose from the list view to display the rotating movie disc and fanart. The description can be views by selecting a movie and displaying the detailed view, like in the below screenshots.

@m3rcury thanks for the quick reply. Ah ok, that is a shame. I don't want to have to press different buttons just to get the description showing. Is it possible to just disable your skin mod for Moving Pictures and keep it for everything else?

@Spaldo. It would defeat the scope why I did the MOD in the first place, so no, unless you can re-change the skin XMLs manually to their default settings.

trotter08

September 29, 2014
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi,

I've Installed the StreamedMP-MOD & the DVDArt Plugin, (Brilliant) But Im having a problem, When I View Movies in Coverflow In Moving Pictures, The Artwork for the blu-ray case is a little big and don't fit the case nicely, is there away to make it fit? Ive searched and couldn't find an answer, Any help will be much Appreciated. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom