[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi. After years with MP 1.0.3 and using your great mod, it is time to update. I installed MP 1.12.0_Final, StreamedMP-3.1.0.3494 and try StreamedMP-MOD-3.1.0.3494 (all in a clean VM for testing ...). During mod-installation I got the attached error. The WorldWeather-Plugin runs without your mod and the covers of last three imported movies are shown at "pictures" page and last imported tv-shows are shown on "music" :(. Any ideas?

Attachments

• StreamedMP-Mod-install-error.PNG
      StreamedMP-Mod-install-error.PNG
      417.2 KB
    Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi. After years with MP 1.0.3 and using your great mod, it is time to update. I installed MP 1.12.0_Final, StreamedMP-3.1.0.3494 and try StreamedMP-MOD-3.1.0.3494 (all in a clean VM for testing ...). During mod-installation I got the attached error. The WorldWeather-Plugin runs without your mod and the covers of last three imported movies are shown at "pitctures" page and last imported tv-shows are shown on "music" :(. Any ideas?

This is because of the order of menu items. Use the attached basichome.xml, go into StreamedMP Basic Configurator and save. Then installing the MOD again.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      187.8 KB

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm. I tried it but the result was the same as before ... I think I will check the settings of the old version.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I use your BasicHome.xml it works nearly perfect (I don't need Trakt but TV, News ...). It seems the "StreamedMP BasicHome Editor" writes some wrong label-names and causes the errors.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    When I use your BasicHome.xml it works nearly perfect (I don't need Trakt but TV, News ...). It seems the "StreamedMP BasicHome Editor" writes some wrong label-names and causes the errors.

Can you upload you BasicHome.xml after you update from editor and I'll have a look.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok (shame on me :whistle:), the installer runs through but the last imported movies are shown on "pictures" and last imported tv-shows on "music" screen.

My next problem (since years): The Today "badge" on weather should named "current" "now" (what ever) I think it is doubled with the named day condition. Is it defined in language.xml?

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      205.2 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did a new installation of MP 1.12 and installed after that StreamedMP and StreamedMP-mod. But during the installation of the mod the program hangs up and doesn't continue.

installation.jpg

I tried it with the latest one and 3.0.0.3440 but I have with both the same failure. I have to abort the install process. Is this a known problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom