[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh man, really strange all this problems! I'm using the newest streamedMP files, and copied the files in post 1 over the existing ones..

Here are the screenshots..

OK, the issue manifests itself when you use Coverflow.... I managed to recreate on my setup. Will look into it and come back asap.

Yeah, you're right.. When I use listview and enter the movie, the result is fine as you can see..

One litle different; You have 7 mediainfo icons, I have 6! Is that a new mod?;) Also a feature request.. If I want to read the plot I have to wait before the text is scrolling down.. I know how to configure the speed of that, but it would be nicer (in my opinion) to have a bigger field to read the plot.. So, 8 rules by example instead of 4..

Attachments

337.9 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Oh man, really strange all this problems! I'm using the newest streamedMP files, and copied the files in post 1 over the existing ones..

Here are the screenshots..

OK, the issue manifests itself when you use Coverflow.... I managed to recreate on my setup. Will look into it and come back asap.

Yeah, you're right.. When I use listview and enter the movie, the result is fine as you can see..

One litle different; You have 7 mediainfo icons, I have 6! Is that a new mod?;) Also a feature request.. If I want to read the plot I have to wait before the text is scrolling down.. I know how to configure the speed of that, but it would be nicer (in my opinion) to have a bigger field to read the plot.. So, 8 rules by example instead of 4..

powermarcel10, I've fixed the coverflow Star Rating problem (post #80). As regards your other request. I'll see if I can do something.....

:D

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all,

Have made an enhancement to the MOD whereby the FPS is now being displayed both in the MovingPictures Movie Detail screen and during Video OSD as can be seen from the attached screenshots.

As always, the updated MOD can be downloaded from post #1.

This MOD also makes use of a new font "Franklin Gothic Demi" which will be automatically installed if you download the MOD as EXE format.

:D

Attachments

• 16-54-56.jpg
      16-54-56.jpg
      113.7 KB
    • 16-55-56.jpg
      16-55-56.jpg
      87 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts

Hello guy's. I need your help. I will change the position for the Channel and Genre Icon in the OSD for TV-Series. Can you tell me where are the positions that i can change it ?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi all,

:oops:

Had a small issue with the latest enhancements, mainly in videoOSD.mediainfo.xml and videoOSD.mediainfo2.xml, but now they are fixed. If anyone had already downloaded the latest enhancement, please re-download from post #1.

:sorry: for the inconvenience and :D for everything.

bighick

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Dang, cant find where to d/l it with all those adds Lol.
    Edit- Had to register
    The installer keeps freezing during Registering: FRADM.TTF
    Edit 2- I manually installed FRADM.TTF and it worked.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi m3rcury,

the latest MOD is not compatible anymore with Streamed MP v1.7.5. See the screenshots bellow:

Best regards

Attachments

• Movie.jpg
      Movie.jpg
      231.2 KB
    • tv series.jpg
      tv series.jpg
      182.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom