[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hey, i just downloaded (and installed) your mod but after looking it i dont like it then... do you have a unnistall procedure? i ask it cause i tryed to unnistall it via the extension manager without luck, do i need to unnistall streamedmp or something like that?

BTW: sorry if it sounds confusing but im a noob and also english isnt my mother tongue

PD: the mod doesnt support trakt ? i dont see the stars i gived to the movies

@MongusAlPedilum you need to re-install the skin.

MongusAlPedilum

January 29, 2019
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    thanks... i tought that after posting

also... after using the mod a bit more it does look good, thanks for the work

Last edited:

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2010
    I have an beginner question:

is there an easy way to find out, which .ml file is currently the one im watching?
    i find it hard to modding the corect xml file and its often try and error.

Im using streamedmp with movingpictures and mp-tvseries.
    Which is the xml when im watching a movie and press pause? (Want to add ClearArt/ClearLogo)

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    For MovingPictures, MyVideos, MVCentral, TVSeries, MySports when you press pause used file videoFullScreen.xml. When you press "Y" during playback used file videoOSD.xml. For plugin OnlineVideos it will be myonlinevideosFullScreen.xml and myonlinevideosOSD.xml. For TV it will be mytvFullScreen.xml and TVOSD.xml. And tvZAPOSD.xml when switching channels. Something like this. :)

Megane

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Bologna
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, I have been using this mod for a few months and I am very happy with it.
    I just want to know if it's possible to solve a problem I have when, in Moving Pictures, I select a 4k movie. The cover of the film opens but the case (black) no. The same thing works perfectly with FullHD movies. I don't know with 3D movies because I don't have ...
    Tanks.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi, I have been using this mod for a few months and I am very happy with it.
    I just want to know if it's possible to solve a problem I have when, in Moving Pictures, I select a 4k movie. The cover of the film opens but the case (black) no. The same thing works perfectly with FullHD movies. I don't know with 3D movies because I don't have ...
    Tanks.

@Megane can you add the images in the attached rar to your C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\MediaInfo\Graphical\Cases. Hopefully soon I will issue an updated theme.

Attachments

• Cases.rar
      751.1 KB

Megane

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Bologna
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks, it works very well!

Another little thing.
    I noticed that even if it recognizes the number of channels it does not show the icon of encodings like Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Atmos DTS X.
    In short, it seems to me that only the audio coding icons from DVD appear ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom