ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Guys,
    As i know Damien & Trevor very bussy with many staff...:)
    Just wont to give a hand with youtube.fm new version 0.8.2 skin for StreamedMP v1.7.3 ,
    All tags/propetys of the plugin supported in this skin file, see screens ...also all downloading section in ther even if not show in my screenshots ... they view only if download is in process ,they view in defrent place all arownd the skin ...;)

-known Bugs,in Big Icon List view if going to Left to open menu ,then the menu view in clear mod ... Don't know way.. if going to Right side to open menu ,all o.k

+To Install : First install youtube.fm plugin new version,(as im not sure if all png images will be install with the plugin installer)unrar my file>copy from my skin folder all xml file to StreaedMP skin folder>copy from my media folder all images +the youtube.fm folder to media folder > Clear Cache folder.

Note to trevor/damien , need your last StreamedMP tach her and ther... like animation,some fonts size..+ better Logo/Icons to mach StreamedMP style.
    i worked on the files that come in new version , hope is look o.k .

Attachments

• 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      117 KB
    • 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      137.4 KB
    • 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      136.7 KB
    • Youtube.fm (v.0.8.2) - StreamedMP.rar
      667.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Awesome ysmp, I will try my best to get the plugin installed before next update so I can work with your files.

Your help is much appreciated ;)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Awesome ysmp, I will try my best to get the plugin installed before next update so I can work with your files.

Your help is much appreciated ;)

Hi Damien , Thanks... Ho men you not install it yet ...:rolleyes: ,you don't know what you missing ,with decent internet line,corect codecs.. the plugin Rock!! :D
    (Tack me back to late 70's erly 80's ....with the search Artist option)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi ysmp, for the most part I have integrated your MOD into StreamedMP 1.7.4 release. Its very close with the exception of some minor changes and bug fixes ;)

Thanks again for contributing!

Keep in mind, patches will not overwrite any MODs that the user installs so if you want offical release you will need to install the full package.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I have found a small bug in the skin files..

On the upperleft corner there are small blue letters.. Is there a way to delete them in the skinfiles?

See the screenshot bellow.

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
      Naamloos.jpg
      178.1 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi, I have found a small bug in the skin files..

On the upperleft corner there are small blue letters.. Is there a way to delete them in the skinfiles?

See the screenshot bellow.

Hi powermarcel10,
    well you have Defualt Wide skins + StreamedMP skin file ... if you look at the screen in 3 place you see wrong info , all 3 are from DW skin ... ;)

+ there is new StreamedMP update v1.7.4 in there all fix ... :D

ther is no need for my mod any more , the skinner of streamedmp did a great job ... they manchain thet better to install new version , only pach update will not overite the mods...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright, I did only the update.. Now I have done a full installation of StreamedMP, and it works.. :) Only thing is that I had to reinstall all other mods, but it's worth of it..

:D

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Allright, I did only the update.. Now I have done a full installation of StreamedMP, and it works.. :) Only thing is that I had to reinstall all other mods, but it's worth of it..

:D

Same thing for your other request for movingpictures star..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom