Monochrome and Indigo v2.7 Released! (1 Viewer)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please wait for the downloads to be approved in the repository :D

Mediaportal 1.0.0.0 (SVN-01-23-2009--22-00 or later) REQUIRED
    TESTED USING: Mediaportal-svn-03-22-2009--14-53-Rev22029 (Not extensively)
    RELEASE DATE: 27th March 2009

Version 2.7

Run gfx files through PNGGauntlet.
    Fixed pointer to MP-TVSeries logos in Indigo.
    Added support for Smart Playlists and AdultVideos plugin.
    Minor changes to Moving Pictures layout.
    Updated Global Search, MP-TVSeries, MyLyrics, MyFilms, MediaSlayer, SysInfo, YouTube.fm, MyOnlineVideos and Showtimes plugin support.
    Added "Switch Tv Group" to TV Guide for latest SVN.
    Added new playlist support and ability to change layouts from with-in MediaPortals GUI to MP-TVSeries.
    Added new buttons for skins to control: 'Layouts', 'Options', 'Start Import' to MP-TVSeries.
    Default layout for MP-TVSeries is now WideBanners.
    Added missing mytvtuningdetails.xml, oops.
    Added OSD info when playback paused.
    Added files for MP 1.0.0.0 compatibility (Not extensively tested).

If you guys could post problems/suggestions with this release, it would help me have a central place to look for any changes/fixes I need to make.

:D

Enjoy
    Psycho Reptile

Edit: Looks like they've already been approved :D

camoura

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    When I fast forward or rewind or skip, there is a panel on the bottom with nothing in it.

When pausing the video the panel shows all the information from the video or tv series.

I don't think is necessary to show movie info when skiping or fast forwarding.

One more thing, in TVSeries it is almost impossible to read the episode list because of the fanart background. Would it be possible to make the episode list panel darker?? I will try to post a picture later.

MiamiBeach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2008
    Miami Beach, FL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When I fast forward or rewind or skip, there is a panel on the bottom with nothing in it.

When pausing the video the panel shows all the information from the video or tv series.

Same thing happens when switching zoom modes ( key, changing from Normal/Original/Zoom, etc.). Empty panel shows, but program info is probably not necessary for this operation.

:D

Edited to add: I am using Media portal 1.0 (no SVN).

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please state what version of MP you are using, as it might differ. I have same behaviour, but I'm on 1.0 (no SVN), and I believe that this skin is for SVN, but with files making it compatible with 1.0

chrut

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2008

One more thing, in TVSeries it is almost impossible to read the episode list because of the fanart background. Would it be possible to make the episode list panel darker?? I will try to post a picture later.

I can confirm this problem, Vista 64 with latest SVN.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Try the attached file, it's for Monochrome but will work with Indigo...

Attachments

• videoFullScreen.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom