Monochrome and Indigo v2.7 Released! (1 Viewer)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will do, how do I go about having this window popup? TVMiniGuide smal.xml
    By the way just installed 1.0.1 on my skinning PC, fresh install and the TVGuide and dialogTvGuide's group switch button still uses ID 60...

TVGuide should use ID100 in MP 1.0.1 :(
    dialogTvGuide however slipped with ID60 - as no team member seems to use that...

razorbakmax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    TVGuide Group

Hi,

with Mediaportal 1.0.1, in TVGuide, i dont see the group name on the left large button, and if i press on the button, no Group Menu is shown. I use Monochrome 2.7 on XP SP3.

On the Mediaportal 1.0.0 with last svn before 1.0.1 final, all was working fine.

What am i wrong ?

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have 2 issues I need to get resolved.

1. how do I change the "hover" graphic on the home menu for the arcsoft player. I figured some of the others out, but can't figure this one out. also, I don't have an arcsoft.xml file, but I do have the arcsoft plugin installed and it works somehow?????? should that be right?

2. I don't get a virtual keyboard popping up on last.fm plugin anymore. I used to, but since the upgrade to 1.0.1, I don't. I think I do on other skins, but not sure. I will test and post that finding in a couple minuts.

thanks

ok, I just tried BOTH of the above on Black and White 1080, and they are both broke there, too.
    1. not the correct hover graphic on the main menu. could this be because I "renamed" how it shows up in the menu using the plugin config. I changed it from Arcsoftplayer (or whatever it defaults to) to Play Blu-ray.

2. No keybard in lastfm in black and white 1080, either.

thanks

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I have 2 issues I need to get resolved.

1. how do I change the "hover" graphic on the home menu for the arcsoft player. I figured some of the others out, but can't figure this one out. also, I don't have an arcsoft.xml file, but I do have the arcsoft plugin installed and it works somehow?????? should that be right?

2. I don't get a virtual keyboard popping up on last.fm plugin anymore. I used to, but since the upgrade to 1.0.1, I don't. I think I do on other skins, but not sure. I will test and post that finding in a couple minuts.

thanks

You need to go into the last.fm config through the main mp config util and turn off the sms style keyboard.

gig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Added OSD info when playback paused.

Please remove that one.

It was a bad idea to add the OSD info pane when pause.

If we want info we have the info button on the remote, otherwise when hitting pause in order to see something on the screen such as charts, subtitles etc. we end up with the info pane which covers 1:3 of the screen.

Removed it , please!

Thank you!

Best regards
    gig

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Added OSD info when playback paused.

Please remove that one.

It was a bad idea to add the OSD info pane when pause.

If we want info we have the info button on the remote, otherwise when hitting pause in order to see something on the screen such as charts, subtitles etc. we end up with the info pane which covers 1:3 of the screen.

Removed it , please!

Thank you!

Best regards
    gig

Absolutely true. Imagine those wonderful b**bs you cannot see because the OSD covers them :p

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I have to admit that there have been valid reasons why I've paused to note down information etc. only to have the OSD be in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom