Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (3 Viewers)

dirki1972

Portal Pro
July 23, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
tvseries problem

when i go in tvseries then i have a problem (look like 1. picture)
but when i play one file of it and go back then the tvseries looks good. (see 2. picture)
where is the reason ?

Attachments

• Aufzeichnen 1.JPG
    Aufzeichnen 1.JPG
    114.4 KB
  • Aufzeichnen 2.JPG
    Aufzeichnen 2.JPG
    115 KB

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

i have a big Problem :D, see the picture. The cover is not reflected, what can i do ?
I use an ATI onborad graphics card (x1250) on a Asus M2A-VM/HDMI.
I am use MediaPortal V0.2.3.0. Please help me, i will use this SKIN.

Monochrome does not use reflections.

Second thing: you are using it in 4x3 resolution, but it is a 16x9 skin. Judging from you screenshot, you are running it in windowed mode. You can fix this by going into the Configuration into general and ticking the box for autosize window to skin.

m0deth

Portal Pro
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
just rename the fanart folder til support is finished for it, and fully standardized, thats what I did, the large frames in mono look so good anyway the fanart isnt really missed.

sorry <me slow lol =]

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    1)
    Another small bug, when using the big icon list view mode in my music, the font colour is greyish, and very hard to read on a dark background.

2)
    In My Films, when using a different layout then List, the text overlaps the images.
    Could you post a couple of screenshots please.

I just wanted to post something from a Designer's point of view.
    a truly remarkable skin. Good job mate!
    Thanks a lot mate, really great to read that :)

But since the version 0.8 Monochrome gets useless for me. The reason is the new font.
    Just a comment on the font.
    :rolleyes: PLEASE READ the readme file!

The cover is not reflected, what can i do ?
    I use an ATI onborad graphics card (x1250) on a Asus M2A-VM/HDMI.
    For x1250-owners: There is a known bug with reflections and x1250
    See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ati_690g_x1250_problems-t29894.html

Could you put the link back up for the 720p version, the new version doesnt work very well at 720p.

I also would like this as well
    Sorry, guys I don't have that version anymore. If someone else would like to share it that would be fine ;).

Attached is a fix for tvZAPOSD.xml
    Thanks

Although I have to admit that the mini-epg could be easier to read. Currently the next show is highlighted more than the current, the spacing is a little small and the "selected" indicator texture could be a little larger. ;)

Hi all, the record dot is placed wrong when watching TV and in Homescreen. I think its the one from Bluetwo.
    Furetto, could you have a look at those two things. I'm going to buy a Nova-T USB stick soon - just to check out the TV side of my skins ;).

I've reported a bug about how when I come back from the season screen it doesn't select the series I was in - that's how it's supposed to behave, and that's how it works in the Revision skin.
    Thanks, I'll have a look.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New myradio.xml using the album icons instead of the green selected colors.

Chucky

Portal Member
    November 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a bug in the tvguide. If i will look for the tv guide, the tv preview of the "my tv home screen" will span over the whole guide... i could not see anything behind this and i cant stop the tv preview. In Version 0.7 i had not this problem. Has someone a fix for it?

greets chucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom