Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (2 Viewers)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I know that is an option, but that fanart does not work with AEON and I like to be able to change em form now and then...
Also I like fanart to be fullscreen anyway.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi...With RC3 I can't seem to call up the "mySkinInfo.xml" when i click the button "Skin Info" in Settings...anyone here have the same problem? This goes for Indigo to...

Regards, Mikkel

MJRL

Portal Member
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's not you're graphics card, more people have it. I personally think it's a scaling issue with the font. Do you use a 1080p set by any chance?

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As you can see in my screenshot there are no white pixels. I used the same movie as example, same IMDB info, also 1080P resolution.
    My install is on XP 32-bit, 2 weeks old (new hardware), GPU is onboard (Intel 4500HD).

My first question is (and I also said in the 1920x1080) is the font correctly installed? By that I mean not copied over to the Windows fonts folder, but rightclick install or from Configuration -> Fonts -> File -> Install new font.
    If you did that, delete the skin cache folder and try again.

If thats not it, maybe its a GPU (driver) related problem.

BTW: in your screenshot (http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=semttuloky2.jpg) there are dots. Check the Title in upper right corner.

Attachments

• no_pixels.JPG
      no_pixels.JPG
      197.8 KB

MJRL

Portal Member
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    As you can see in my screenshot there are no white pixels. I used the same movie as example, same IMDB info, also 1080P resolution.
    My install is on XP 32-bit, 2 weeks old (new hardware), GPU is onboard (Intel 4500HD).

My first question is (and I also said in the 1920x1080) is the font correctly installed? By that I mean not copied over to the Windows fonts folder, but rightclick install or from Configuration -> Fonts -> File -> Install new font.
    If you did that, delete the skin cache folder and try again.

If thats not it, maybe its a GPU (driver) related problem.

BTW: in your screenshot (ImageShack - Hosting :: semttuloky2.jpg) there are dots. Check the Title in upper right corner.

Yes you're right, on the other thread i corrected my post and said: even on the first pic there are some dots under the movie title.
    Thanks for your sugestion, i've tried and didn't solve, i guess i will try older drivers.
    Has i said on the other thread i've formated my system this weekend, before i didn't notice the dots, the diferences from before is that i was runing vista 64 and now 32, and vga driver is the last one available.
    I even installed the last dx9 on vista, some aplications need the old dx.

Has you can see isn't only me that are reporting this issue
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/monochrome-249/1920x1080-any-chance-42724/index3.html

:D

Sorry for my bad English

EDIT: lots of dots

no dots

EDIT2: Downgrade drivers didn't solve, i guess this is cause instalation order of skins and plugins fonts, but for now will stay like this.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Weird 'problem'. I've cleared my fonts cache and reinstalled the font. No difference. Can't imagine it being a displaydriver issue because people with different brands of graphicscards report the pixelation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom