More Guide Rows for 1.2B (1 Viewer)

Maxx Power

Portal Member
February 12, 2010
Please find attached my mods for more guide rows:
(I will update this thread with 10-15 row guides)

First up is the 15 Row guide

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    808.6 KB

Maxx Power

Portal Member
February 12, 2010
Hey am2pgs,

A 'skin' is really just a bunch of .xml files and images (plus a few other things like fonts) which determines where to place stuff on each screen.

These skins are usually installed under 'c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin' in Windows7.

So to use the mods that people provide you usually just have to overwrite the current .xml file with the new one for that screen.

Maxx Power

Portal Member
February 12, 2010
I created those from .svg files I have found around the web. Currently I have only created the ones I need (in the guide image above). Where are you located..?

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Please find attached my mods for more guide rows:
(I will update this thread with 10-15 row guides)

First up is the 15 Row guide

I really like this 15 row guide, but am also having trouble getting it to work on my setup.

If i overwrite that 'mytvguide.xml file in my 'skin' directory under MayaHD my guide will not load and says 'label missing' and wont load anything.

Can anyone help or explain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom