Movie list overlapping film description. Please help. (1 Viewer)

cameron99999

Portal Member
December 29, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

Please see attached screen shot under all movies. the film list and desc are overlapping and i dont know how to fix it. i dont get this under different filters like genre or date added. I have the latest version installed.

any advice would be great
thx
cameron

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    269.8 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi

Please see attached screen shot under all movies. the film list and desc are overlapping and i dont know how to fix it. i dont get this under different filters like genre or date added. I have the latest version installed.

any advice would be great
    thx
    cameron

That is the 'StreamedMP' skin, so you have to ask this question in the StreamedMP forum. That way the skin developers can fix it for you. However more then likely they have already fixed it, so verify first if you are running not just the latest version of MovPic, but especially the latest version of their skin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    cameron99999, I would first uninstall StreamedMP and then re-install. It doesnt even look like the correct font is being used in the Title for details view and thats something that we have never changed. Are you sure you haven't done any messing about like manually edit the files or copy community MODS ?

cameron99999

Portal Member
    December 29, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i will try a reinstall of streamedmp didnt think of that. Ive not used any mods that i cam remember. i will report back with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom