Movies are away (1 Viewer)

Instinkt

Portal Member
October 14, 2011
Hi, my problem is that i have an extern hdd with movies.

when i open MP without the hdd they clear automatical the movies from the list what can i do?

Sorry for my bad englisch

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi, my problem is that i have an extern hdd with movies.

when i open MP without the hdd they clear automatical the movies from the list what can i do?

Sorry for my bad englisch

The external HDD is normally recognized via a unique media ID from the harddisk, and should not get removed. So it sounds like the media ID is not properly read. In order to verify this, you have to switch MediaPortal into 'debug' mode and reproduce your problem-scenario, so that the log files capture what is going on/wrong.

Only then can it be fixed, and please remember to provide ALL logs, preferably via the easy to use MediaPortal Debug shortcut in your start-menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom