moving picture ditle view ..Reguet ! (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Tgx ! abut moving picture full color mod , you thing you can add 2 tub option so we can add mach more movie ditle ,
    what i means is like xfactor screenshot her : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-moving-picture-1-0-support-74260/#post543308

look at the ditle view have 2 buten "Summery" and " Ditle" so it's will give as option to put mach more info abut the movie ..

i thing for futre more to add 1 more tub for "actors" picture ...

hope you can do it ...:)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Tgx ! abut moving picture full color mod , you thing you can add 2 tub option so we can add mach more movie ditle ,
    what i means is like xfactor screenshot her : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-moving-picture-1-0-support-74260/#post543308

look at the ditle view have 2 buten "Summery" and " Ditle" so it's will give as option to put mach more info abut the movie ..

i thing for futre more to add 1 more tub for "actors" picture ...

hope you can do it ...:)
    That's a good idea, but for now i feel confortable with my layout.
    If in the future there will be more data to display, i'll be happy to use two or three tabs in the details screen!

Thanks

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    That's a good idea, but for now i feel confortable with my layout.
    If in the future there will be more data to display, i'll be happy to use two or three tabs in the details screen!

Thanks
    Tgx

hi Tgx ! im working on a small mod for Moving picture full color fanart , and alrady i add more data to the detail view ,,and wont to
    add more ... so i thot will be good ....

i allmost finish i will post some screen layter today ... your main layout stay the same (i like it the way it is ) just for me ,missing many
    date for the movie's ...

any way thank's .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom