Moving Picture Public Beta: 0.5.4 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
http://www.movie-xml.com

links to this info

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

:(

Its been discussed in several topic all ready.. Its going to stay down for a while according to zag2me, but the good news is that a new release of MOving pictures is due soon(within one week), and that ones got support for more data providers.

pannivas

Portal Pro
July 26, 2006
Nicosia
Home Country
Cyprus Cyprus

links to this info

Its been discussed in several topic all ready.. Its going to stay down for a while according to zag2me, but the good news is that a new release of MOving pictures is due soon(within one week), and that ones got support for more data providers.

and why is that?

Any links of the topics?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
and why is that?

Any links of the topics?

It has been, believe him. If you truly do want to know, I suggest (and with all due respect!) to use (at this stage in time) the search feature of this forum.

pannivas

Portal Pro
July 26, 2006
Nicosia
Home Country
Cyprus Cyprus
and why is that?

Any links of the topics?

It has been, believe him. If you truly do want to know, I suggest (and with all due respect!) to use (at this stage in time) the search feature of this forum.

Ok Sir if you say so.

I never said i don't believe him rather i merely asked why?
But you obviously failed to comprehend a simple question?

And i was not aware that he was talking about topic(s) on this forum ;) that is why i asked to give a link.
I though this was mentioned in same other site or board.

And last i didn't even talk to you or asked you so why do you even play the smart a.. i do not understand ;)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway

links to this info

and why is that?

Any links of the topics?

This topic, this topic and this topic. I think it's one more but the last one is the one you want to read. :)

lar1r

Portal Member
August 25, 2007
I wanted to change the default GUI view from LIST.
I changed it to filmstrip.

Being the wrong name - the plugin wouldnt load, even in the MP Config tool where I wanted to change it back. luckily I had a backup .db3 for movingpictures.

May I suggest a dropdown for the different views we are allowed to choose as default. If someone types in something wrong - the plugin will never load again (until db3 is deleted or recovered)

Thx

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That is why the section is labeled advanced settings. It states very clearly on the dialog that it is possible to totally break the plug-in and that you should back your database up. A drop down will be added in the future on another part of the configuration screen. Most options in the advanced settings there will be more easily modifiable somewhere else sooner or later. But the advanced settings dialog is a place where adventurous users can tweak the inner workings of the plug-in.

As far as changing the default view, you may have misspelled it, "filmstrip" is a valid choice and should not cause the GUI to fail. Even so though, an invalid field here should not prevent the Config from opening up, so I think you might have been experiencing a different issue.

lar1r

Portal Member
August 25, 2007
Wierd - filmstrip does work.
For some reason, I had it in my head that the available options for default view were not listed, but they are. I see them.

Question regarding skinning. In my large thumbnails screen, I am trying to make something similar to the 4-way scrolling movie wall from AEON: A new interface for XBMC - GALLERY. With Moving Pictures, the right and bottom side of the enlarged poster seem to alpha blend (the top and left side is fine). Is this a limitation of the plugin or did I mess something up. Any one else try this before?

Thanks!

Attachments

• posterwall.png
    posterwall.png
    411.5 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom