Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
still files left in the movie importer?

Hi,
first of all let me say that moving pictures is a great plugin. But I have one idea for improvement. Is there a chance to show something like a short info when there are still files left in the movie importer? That would be great because there would be no need anymore to check if there are any files left inside the movie importer.

:D
olli14

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Is there an easy way to get to the last movie watched?

Is there a search function to search for a movie name?

regards
bart

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Import from Gui feature request

I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and it's feature list leaves me to wonder how those with movie collections of any size survive with anything else.

The one thing I would request is the option to start an import scan from within the Gui, the same as TV Series can. I know you can have movies automatically added but I prefer to say when the import is done so my network drives aren't constantly being woken up by the Moving Pictures scanning for changes and currently I have to exit Mediaportal to do this.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Guys - I LOVE this plugin!!!

One question; is it possible to have a scheduled task wake up my MP Client regularly to run an import? Is there an easy way to do this? Sorry if this is covered somewhere - I've searched the forum and scanned the wiki so hopefully it's not too obvious!

Thanks for one of the top MP plugins :)

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    fforde,
    Great plugin, I was just wondering if the next release will take advantage of the Coverflow from MP 1.2.0?

Rob

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Its something I'd like to add support for but it will not be something that can be done over night. Rather than implementing it as a part of the Facade control like all of the other views (List View, Thumbnail View, Filmstrip View), the MediaPortal team implemented the Coverflow Control as stand alone. This unfortunately means more complicated code and more complicated skin files.

Additionally we are trying to get Moving Pictures Social launched so the code for that takes priority and the launch of our next feature release will depend on when the web components are ready. So yes we will do Coverflow support and we will try to get it in the next release, but no promises.

Damdy-Cash

Portal Member
    February 23, 2005
    Langenfeld
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi fforde and many thanks for this great plug-in from me as well .
    I have 4 issues and couldn't find that someone else has them as well, what actual makes me quiet curious? MP 1.1; Moving Pictures 1.08

1. BluRay files, check box "always group files in the same folder" checked, but moving pictures import 3 files separate (BR\BDMV\index.bdmv; BR\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls; BR\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\00000.mpl ) and I have to merge them.
    2. it should take always the playlist file in the BR\BDMV\PLAYLIST\ directory first, that would save the user to arrange the files manual
    3. Most of the time Moving Pictures didn’t recognize the resolution on BR’s
    4. Even if I watch the movie to the end, is it not marked as watched (default 90% time setting to force this)

Can I solve these problems with the right settings by myself? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers Volker

roosterx

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2006
    Högsäter, Sweden
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom