MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Dave,
    Thanks for the skin!
    I don't know how you figure this shite out but without lines like
    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50)|Control.IsVisible(51)]+!Control.IsVisible(17)</visible>
    I would be lost. I have learned allot from your skin and had allot of fun customizing it.
    Thanks again!:D
    Steve

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Dave,
    Thanks for the skin!
    I don't know how you figure this shite out but without lines like
    <visible>[Control.IsVisible(50)|Control.IsVisible(51)]+!Control.IsVisible(17)</visible>
    I would be lost. I have learned allot from your skin and had allot of fun customizing it.
    Thanks again!:D
    Steve

Hey Steve,

Half the time I can't figure this stuff out! :D Wait until you see the new BasicHome code - the <visible> code takes a thrashing! I'm up to over 1,800 lines and I'm not even finished yet! :mad:

Your modded skin looks good.

Hey Bleazle... just wondering if you can check this thread :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/

I am not having my category images displayed correctly...

I'm working on MP at the moment, hence the quick reply. I've made a lot of changes to the Moving Pictures files since I posted them - I wasn't going to include the category images (I don't think I did in those files..) but I took a look at the thread you linked to and it looks like there are some good ones there so I'll take another look at it.

Dave

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/

I'm working on MP at the moment, hence the quick reply. I've made a lot of changes to the Moving Pictures files since I posted them - I wasn't going to include the category images (I don't think I did in those files..) but I took a look at the thread you linked to and it looks like there are some good ones there so I'll take another look at it.

Dave

Thanks mate, sounds good :)

There are some good icons in there for the genre, year and other various icons

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Steve,

Half the time I can't figure this stuff out! :D Wait until you see the new BasicHome code - the <visible> code takes a thrashing! I'm up to over 1,800 lines and I'm not even finished yet! :mad:

Your modded skin looks good.

I don't know where you find the time but I am sure glad you do, you must really enjoyed it! I have enjoyed the last year using MP & Bleazle!

Thanks, each to his own. Personalizing a pretty well perfect skin (if it ain't broke screw with it till it is) is a great pass time. The simplicity and beauty of your skin is the reason I use your skin I have tried them all but still use Bleazle as my first choice.

Dave
    I dont like the category images that much. I do like the relative fanart background. I downed the bluewide skin for movingpictures before yours was released and the first thing I did was remove the category images from the xml file.
    Just my opinion, the masses will speak.:)

I hope you and yours have a great holiday season!

Steve

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    I dont like the category images that much. I do like the relative fanart background. I downed the bluewide skin for movingpictures before yours was released and the first thing I did was remove the category images from the xml file.

I don't want to advertise other skins, because Bleazle is my skin :)

But, I gave another skin a try to see how they do they do the cataegory images.

Basically there is the list of categories, with a small image for the type of category then the remainder of the screen is fanart.

It can look quite nice.

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I don't want to advertise other skins, because Bleazle is my skin :)

But, I gave another skin a try to see how they do they do the cataegory images.

Basically there is the list of categories, with a small image for the type of category then the remainder of the screen is fanart.

It can look quite nice.

You got your wish https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazlewide-v8-75150/ is out and the screen shots give you a good argument. The category image screen does look pretty good I must admit.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom