Moving Pictures 1.3.1: Now With Search (1 Viewer)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: Moving Pictures 1.3: Now With Search

thanks !!

I wil give it a spin :D

Sebell

Portal Pro
November 25, 2007
Lippstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Moving Pictures 1.3: Now With Search

I installed this Version but it doest find any .iso. I have added extension .iso under "Video extensions" but no luck.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: AW: Moving Pictures 1.3: Now With Search

I installed this Version but it doest find any .iso. I have added extension .iso under "Video extensions" but no luck.

You do not enable ISO as file extension, you have to first remove that (or it will cause issues) and enable the Auto-mount system inside MediaPortal config, check wiki of MePo on how to do so, if you do not know.

This will mount the ISO into a virtual drive letter, which is then recognized as a DVD import within MovPic.

VirtualClone seems to have some issues lately with MePo, so it's best to setup the Daemon (Lite) one.

p750mmx

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So is it possible to play the same intro every time a movie is started? Even if the movie is started for more then one time? Now the intro plays only when watching a never watched movie but we all agree here in our house that it is "helemaal te gek" (awesome) when the custom intro plays every time a movie starts, even when watched (partly) before.

redzone

January 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello All,

Sorry for this silly post. But when i play an intro movie i cannot for the life of me get it to play more then 1 file. if i put just the directory name

ie C:\intros

nothing plays before a movie. if i put the name of an intro file it will play just that 1 intro for all movies

ie C:\intros\dts.mkv

how can i get it to select an intro at random?

thanks all!

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello All,

Sorry for this silly post. But when i play an intro movie i cannot for the life of me get it to play more then 1 file. if i put just the directory name

ie C:\intros

nothing plays before a movie. if i put the name of an intro file it will play just that 1 intro for all movies

ie C:\intros\dts.mkv

how can i get it to select an intro at random?

thanks all!

I'm pretty sure you're missing a \ --> C:\intros\

redzone

January 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    tried c:\intros\ and it didn't work

is it cause i am accessing a network drive? basically my exact location \\pc\H:\intros\

like that it will not play anything

but if i set it as \\pc\H:\intros\dts.mkv

it would play only that one file. its driving me nuts as i have 7 or so intros id love to circulate through lol

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    It is possible add search option in menu and GUI?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      184.6 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      54.9 KB

Zapp

Portal Member
    November 14, 2007
    South-West
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Custom Intro Videos
    [Documentation]
    For a while it has been possible to play a specific video before your movie starts. It is now possible to use wild cards when specifying this video or poimnt to a folder instead of a file to get a random video to play. These features are currently only accessible from Advanced Settings but they allow you to do some interesting stuff. For example, play a random trailer or two based on the genre of the movie you are about to watch.

Looks like someone already made it possible to automatically download latest trailers. Have a look at HD-Trailers.NET Downloader!

Now, how do I make this happen? -> "play a random trailer or two..."

How do I specify that I'd like two trailers played before the movie?

/Jonas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom