Moving Pictures 1.4: Movie Manager Filtering (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    first hi to everybody, i'm new here, and second congratulations for de plugin. Since a few weeks a i've a problem with it. When i click on Configure Button on MP Configuration, y plugins section, it show me this error

Attach the movingpictures.log file with MediaPortal set to debug verbosity for logging.

But it appears you have a database corruption, and you are better off renaming your database\movingpictures.db3 file for backup reasons and start over with your MovingPictures settings.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    If I'm reading the log right, it appears that one of your dynamic categories (appears to be "Year"), is crashing when it is building the list/category.

That more then likely means one of your movies got imported with bad data.

If you do not add your own custom categories, then you can test for this in an easy way. And that is to simply delete the "Year" category and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then you will have to manually go through all your movies to locate the 'bad' one that is messing things up.

To get the "Year" category back, simply delete all categories, close MovPic config and re-open it. This will recreate all the default categories then.

If you are comfortable with SQL then you can use a tool such as SQLite Expert Personal to locate the 'bad' entry faster, but otherwise just go through your collection manually via "Movie Details" tab inside MovPic config.

reverendo

Portal Member
    January 11, 2013
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    well... fixed, thanks for help, finally I don't select in GUI Options Oragnize Movies by Category, I tried deleting YEAR category but crash again also I had to restore a previus database backup, the existing was corrupt

thanks again

Kui

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2010
    Alajärvi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello everyone,

I have Finnish translation file for Moving Pictures 1.4.2, hopefully this is correct place to post it. :)

Changes:
    * Added missing strings
    * "Corrected" few strings
    * Fixed the Ä, Ö and Å letters which used to look horrible ;) (Changed encoding to UTF-8)

Hopefully this could be added on next version or near future anyway. (y)

Thanks and awesome job with Moving Pic's,
    Kui

Attachments

• fi.xml
      10.8 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @fforde: Do you need a Dutch translater for the installation package of MovingPictures? Are you planning to publish MovingPictures 1.5 as a MPE1 package?

Thanks!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have Finnish translation file for Moving Pictures 1.4.2, hopefully this is correct place to post it. :)
    Thank you very much for your contribution Kui. :) Your changes will go into the next release.

@fforde: Do you need a Dutch translater for the installation package of MovingPictures? Are you planning to publish MovingPictures 1.5 as a MPE1 package?

Yes, assuming everything goes smoothly I still plan to release 1.5 as an MPEI. I have been busy with the in GUI Importer this weekend but I spent some time working on MPEI today as well and thanks to a great patch submitted to the issue tracker, things are looking good.

I must be honest though, I was not aware that MPEI supported translations. I would definitely appreciate the help though so I will look into this and create a new thread with strings needing translation. It's late though and I am worn out so this may have to be after work tomorrow.

Last edited:

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This request had already asked - but nobody understands!
    folder path for more than the "movie importer" specified.
    they are scanned correctly - but I lose the survey, a total of how many movies scanned. 123 or 135, etc.
    Advertise your property for that would be appropriate in the "movie manager".
    e.g. 124 movies in the database or scanned
    screen, an example

Attachments

• movpic.jpg
      movpic.jpg
      212.6 KB
    Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Are you planning to publish MovingPictures 1.5 as a MPE1 package?

Yes, assuming everything goes smoothly I still plan to release 1.5 as an MPEI. I have been busy with the in GUI Importer this weekend but I spent some time working on MPEI today as well and thanks to a great patch submitted to the issue tracker, things are looking good.

I must be honest though, I was not aware that MPEI supported translations. I would definitely appreciate the help though so I will look into this and create a new thread with strings needing translation. It's late though and I am worn out so this may have to be after work tomorrow.

"release 1.5 as an MPEI." = This is good news! (y)
    I will try to help with the translations if I can!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom