Moving Pictures 1.4: Movie Manager Filtering (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I Can't find The file formats/ekstensions that moving pictures recognizes? It seems to only find my mkvs?

I have mkv's, dvd iso's, dvd video_ts file structure, Blu-ray iso's and in file structure.

ISOs are like a ZIP file containing the mediafiles. MediaPortal will 'mount' the ISO to a drive letter and then Moving-Pictures can import it like an optical medium. So do not add ISO as file extension in MediaPortal configuration, but setup the ISO mount setting. Refer to the MediaPortal wiki on how to do that, but it is pretty easy to do once you found the setting for it, which is "DVD Discs/Images" -> "Virtual Drive".

VIDEO_TS folders should already import by default though, so verify IFO is listed in the "Videos" -> "Video Extensions", as that allows a DVD to be imported and would also be required for the ISO mounting to work.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just pushed a new build that corrects the recently broken IMDb script. Please let me know if you run into any problems. Links are below and updated in the opening post. Thanks!

Download
    Change Log

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Thanks Emphatic! I just committed the new file so it will go out in the next release (which will probably be in just a few days, there are some other scripts that need updating still).

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom