Moving Pictures 1.5: Now with GUI Importer (1 Viewer)

Bernard

Portal Pro
March 5, 2012
Centurion
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
MovPicNFO ... if you have all your movies in their own folder.

Thanks RoChess! I never realised the benefit of this... in fact what I understood about a "NFO" file was something different.

I always use "theRenamer" for renaming series and movies. And they are all in folders. So I'm ready for MovPicNFO! Will try it this weekend. Thanks!

PrivotSponge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2009
    BaWü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ all,

are there plans for supporting MP 1.4? MoPi is the only plugin in my setting, that doesn´t support MP 1.4. So I stay at vers. 1.3.
    I would be very happy, if someone could tell me.

dast414

Portal Member
    October 7, 2009
    Hi,
    i switched from the myvideo database to moving pictures. Much more better! - But I have a little problem. How can I define a movie categorie (with the name of my special folder) that only shows the movies I moved in this folder?

Thx
    dast

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi,
    i switched from the myvideo database to moving pictures. Much more better! - But I have a little problem. How can I define a movie categorie (with the name of my special folder) that only shows the movies I moved in this folder?

Create a movie category inside MovPic config and use the "Full Path" filter, and simply add a rule that says "Full Path" + 'contains' + "foldername"

Husky

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

'm now switched to MEPO 1.6. Have been the problem because if I Moving Pictures Config start I get the following error message

With MP Configuration / Plugin to Moving Pictures can configurieren. Use the Version 1.5.1.1487

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom