Moving Pictures 1.5: Now with GUI Importer (3 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Lot of users have ACL disabled, so then it works fine. Or they do not have ACL at all (Windows XP).

The extra security is failing silent in this case due to the embedded nature and the EXE installer appears to be not ACL-aware to re-ask for it.

MovPic v1.5.1 will fix it (y)

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Many thanks for the update of this great plugin!

After my first testing it seems that the Blu-Ray functionality of Mediaportal is not implemented (menues, chapters), right?

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Delete seems to be missing from the context menu (movie options) after upgrading to 1.5. GUI delete is selected in config.
    Reverting to 1.4.2 brings it back.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

After my first testing it seems that the Blu-Ray functionality of Mediaportal is not implemented (menues, chapters), right?
    This is fairly new functionality in MediaPortal, we just need to add hooks to make use of it. Sebastii submitted a patch for this so assuming everything merges smoothly this is coming soon.

Delete seems to be missing from the context menu (movie options) after upgrading to 1.5. GUI delete is selected in config.
    I will look into this, sorry for the trouble and sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's very much appreciated.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

This is fairly new functionality in MediaPortal, we just need to add hooks to make use of it. Sebastii submitted a patch for this so assuming everything merges smoothly this is coming soon.

I will look into this, sorry for the trouble and sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks fforde,

it's a big missing thing to can't delete movies from inside the MP interafce..

But that being said, thanks for the update.. The movie importer is rally cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom