Moving Pictures 1.5: Now with GUI Importer (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For me I feel that the choose movie dialog box in the importer is not wide enough, I'd rather it took around 80% of the screen width.

movpic2.png

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me I feel that the choose movie dialog box in the importer is not wide enough, I'd rather it took around 80% of the screen width.

I not sure but maybe this is a skin "issue". (okay I see, skin files come with MovPic ;))

Last edited:

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry, the dialog width is determined by the skin not the plugin.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I thought you were still deciding on the skinning of the importer
    It's not MovPics skin file, it's standart DialogMenu.xml. No way to to make custom width for it except making custom dialog based on DialogMenu.
    Ask Titan Team to make it wider.

LennyW

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would love to use the importer GUI, but it seems that it is not working with Avalon :( . Is this feature not supported with this skin and if so is there anyone who could help? I have posted a thread in the Avalon forum, but no reply so far...
    Maybe someone has it running already, I would guess that MovingPictures and Avalon are quite a usual combination, right?

Thankks for help, Lenny

Bernard

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2012
    Centurion
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I would love to use the importer GUI, but it seems that it is not working with Avalon :( . Is this feature not supported with this skin and if so is there anyone who could help? I have posted a thread in the Avalon forum, but no reply so far...
    Maybe someone has it running already, I would guess that MovingPictures and Avalon are quite a usual combination, right?

Thankks for help, Lenny

Hi LennyW, I have a tip that you can try or just wait for someone to back it. But sometime ago, I wanted to use the IMDB+ GUI with the new Titan skin, and when I would access that option, I would get an error that a spesific skin file was missing. So RoChess just informed me to copy the skin file from the default skin to the Titan skin folder (practically the folder and file where the error was pointing to). And this worked instantly.

So maybe you can also just copy the Titan version of that file that is reported missing, to your Avalon skin folder, while you wait for a Avalon skin styled version. I bet it will not take very long as the Moving Pictures plugin is very popular, and almost all skins support it. So the skin artist will most likely create it when he has time again. (He himself will want it.)

The Importer GUI is actually complex to my understanding, because it looks a bit different in layout than any other skin pages. So it may be that the skin artist is still working on making it fit in his style.

LennyW

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Bernard!
    Unfortunately I do not get an info that a specific file is missing. The error message just states, that this feature is not supported with my skin. Do you have the correct file name to copy for me. I really to not mind if this is in a different layout. Would this be the DialogMenu.xml mentioned earlier in this thread?

Best regards, Lenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom