Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    this plugin used moving pictures database,right?

why not merge everything together? so that from moving pictures configuration you can setup the list creation. its a pain having to install so many little plugins and i think this two would work together very good.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

1. Can you add file size to this? (be useful to seperate HD movie rips from SD movie rips), I guess when moving pictures categories comes out you could add this. And the list could be ordered by categories first, alphabetical second. (I keep my HD MOVIES in k:\HDMOVIES\ and SD MOVIES in k:\SDMOVIES\).

2. Add logo support eg. 720P, 1080P, XVID, DD5.1, etc... Custom column support, eg. some people might not want the genre column. I think the IMDB link is great tho!

3. Any chance for supporting my tvseries database?

4. Add My Music database support?
    -> This would list each artist - album - format(s) - total track # - total file size

eg. Foo Fighters - One by One - mp3,ogg - 12 tracks - 64mb

This would create a super plugin for easily showing people what media you have on your htpc.

Thanks for plugin

Regards
    Kiwi

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    JoeSmith,

Here is the line that gets the movie count:
    movingpicturesxml - Google Code

Not sure what would cause this count to be wrong.

-LRFalk01

It seems this plugin hasn't been modified in a long while, not even sure it's really maintained anymore. But I discovered that the count is correct. It's simply the movie with ID 1 that is not put in the list. Found this out on a testing setup with only 15 movies where I had been watching Cloverfield... and could not find it in the list...

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Furetto, the xml plugin was not exporting one of your movies? This sounds like a problem.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Both machines on which I installed this plugin have the same behaviour: no movie with ID 1.
    Both have a 1.1.0 SVN version installed. If you need a complete system-log, with the tool, I can give you one. But here is what I think you're probably most interested in...

For completeness, I'll do one more test later on, on my "living room" htpc, which is running 1.0.2

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
      Untitled1.jpg
      33.4 KB
    • Untitled2.jpg
      Untitled2.jpg
      53.1 KB
    • index.xml
      30.6 KB
    • movingpictures.zip
      30.6 KB

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Meanwhile I uploaded my db3 and ran a test on my livingroom HTPC running 1.0.2 and I came to the same conclusion: movie with ID 1 got skipped. Happy you found the reason !:D

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Meanwhile I uploaded my db3 and ran a test on my livingroom HTPC running 1.0.2 and I came to the same conclusion: movie with ID 1 got skipped. Happy you found the reason !:D

Furetto, can you try to swap out your dll with the attached one and see if you have all of your movies now?

Thanks

Attachments

• MovingPicturesXML.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom