Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (2 Viewers)

dpc2

October 4, 2009
Home Country
I can produce a complete list using this plugin, but the movies are not alphabetized. They appear to be listed in the order they were added to the database. How do I force sorting by the movie title?

Thanks,

Dave

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I can produce a complete list using this plugin, but the movies are not alphabetized. They appear to be listed in the order they were added to the database. How do I force sorting by the movie title?

Thanks,

Dave

This is exactly what I WANT to happen (apear in the order added). Mine auto sorts and I hate it!

SimplyC

Portal Member
September 13, 2009
I dont understand whats happening here but having set up the plugin as decribed in the pdf I get a file but when I try and open it inh IE I get this error:
T

he XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'link'. Error processing resource 'file://hs-dhgl3c8/share/Movies/sindex.XML'. ...

</head>
----^

What does it mean and how do I fix it?

Hello,

I've got the same error message in ie, and in Firefox I get...

Code:
XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </link>.
Location: file:///D:/My%20Moving%20Pictures/Moving-PicturesXML.xml
Line Number 5, Column 5:  </head>
----^

any ideas? xml attached...

Attachments

• Moving-PicturesXML.xml
    30.7 KB

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I dont understand whats happening here but having set up the plugin as decribed in the pdf I get a file but when I try and open it inh IE I get this error:
T

he XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'head' does not match the start tag 'link'. Error processing resource 'file://hs-dhgl3c8/share/Movies/sindex.XML'. ...

</head>
----^

What does it mean and how do I fix it?

Hello,

I've got the same error message in ie, and in Firefox I get...

Code:
XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </link>.
Location: file:///D:/My%20Moving%20Pictures/Moving-PicturesXML.xml
Line Number 5, Column 5:  </head>
----^
any ideas? xml attached...
tags need to be balanced so a starting <link> has to be closed by a matching </link>.

It seems in your file it starts with a <link> but closes a </head> where it expects a </link>
After checking your file, the format is html not xml. You should rename your file to movingpicturesxml.html. (or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom