Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (3 Viewers)

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    woot, indeed. I seriously have to check my eyes... damn, what an obvious mistake. I really thought I tested all the features. Anyway, it is fixed and updated on project page. You can download the newest attached revision in this post.

Concerning the javascript thing, this bug is caused by a combination of XSL to XML with the Sexy Tooltip javascript. I was aware of this issue but I decided to fix it today. I am in a good mood :) Overwrite the DLL included in this post or redownload the package from the Google Project page.

Ensure you are using version 1.1.2.394

Good luck! Thanks 4 the feedback.

Attachments

• MovingPicturesXML 1.1.2 (dll only).zip
      30.7 KB

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    EDIT: Perhaps speaking a little soon...if you look at the screenshot above, you will see the title "Schindler's List" (and others containing ') has been modified with the tooltip fix aswell.

Jup, I just noticed it. My gut told me already this would be happening, but since I have no movie title with an ', I could not verify that. I think I have to create a custom database with somewhat every possible scenario, so this type of small issues can be fixed faster.

Regards, Ad

joris1989

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did somebody use it with the new MP RC1 and the Moving Pictures RC 1?
    In my list there are no movies, but The Moving Pictures Statistics are shown correctly. (last movie, movie count)

Does somebody else also have this problem?

keithj69

February 10, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Did somebody use it with the new MP RC1 and the Moving Pictures RC 1?
    In my list there are no movies, but The Moving Pictures Statistics are shown correctly. (last movie, movie count)

Does somebody else also have this problem?

I just tried it with the latest, and it is working.

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    EDIT: Perhaps speaking a little soon...if you look at the screenshot above, you will see the title "Schindler's List" (and others containing ') has been modified with the tooltip fix aswell.

Jup, I just noticed it. My gut told me already this would be happening, but since I have no movie title with an ', I could not verify that. I think I have to create a custom database with somewhat every possible scenario, so this type of small issues can be fixed faster.

Regards, Ad

Okay, my first ever fix based on code, it is probably a very dirty hack.

In GUIMovingPicturesXML.cs I changed (from Line 473)
    Code:
    foreach (string col in columnList) {
       XmlElement xElem = xDoc.CreateElement("", col.ToUpper(), "");
       if (col.ToLower().Equals("fullpath")) {
          xmltext = xDoc.CreateTextNode(localfiles.Replace("\\", "\\\\").Replace("'", "\\'")); i = j;
       }
       else {
          xmltext = xDoc.CreateTextNode(results.Rows[i].fields[(int)tableItems[col]].Replace("\\", "\\\\").Replace("'", "\\'"));
       }
       xElem.AppendChild(xmltext);
       xElemMov.AppendChild(xElem);
    }
    to
    Code:
    foreach (string col in columnList) {
       XmlElement xElem = xDoc.CreateElement("", col.ToUpper(), "");
       if ((col.ToLower().Equals("fullpath"))) {
          xmltext = xDoc.CreateTextNode(localfiles.Replace("\\", "\\\\").Replace("'", "\\'")); i = j;
       }
       else {
          if (!(col.ToLower().Equals("title"))) {
             xmltext = xDoc.CreateTextNode(results.Rows[i].fields[(int)tableItems[col]].Replace("\\", "\\\\").Replace("'", "\\'"));
          }
          else {
             xmltext = xDoc.CreateTextNode(results.Rows[i].fields[(int)tableItems[col]].Replace("\\", "\\\\"));
          }
       }
       xElem.AppendChild(xmltext);
       xElemMov.AppendChild(xElem);
    }

It works, though like I say might not be the cleanest way of doing this.

Here's a snapshot of my online movie list :)

Attachments

• Movie List.png
      Movie List.png
      256.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom