Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thx, mortstar for sharing your tweaked version of the plugin!

Guys, sorry for a long time of silence, but I have put the plugin development on hold, because of some other private projects. I hope to continue the development as soon as possible and implement all the new ideas and features in the new plugin. The framework is there already... I haven't forgotten you :)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Hello, i have a question. It is possible to hide Movies, because i don't want to show the movies that have a parental lock ! I don't know how it's works, or it is possible ?

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That is not currently possible with the plugin. I believe MPS will have this functionality.

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2009
    Hi,

ive installed the Content from the "filmlist.zip" from the user "Mortstar". The layout and search functions are very nice and work fine.
    I changed the styles.xsl that all Moviedata come from the German IMDB - IMDB.de.
    For the links to the IMDV it words very fine, but i dont have the "tooltips". There is already a Bubble but the Tooltip Bubble is empty.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Thank You!

Maybe is it possible to get the "Plot" information from the other German Database ofdb.de?
    I like the plugin very much and i´d like to make it "perfect" for me. :D

Sorry for my bad english.

BuzzD

Portal Pro
    April 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Since the new Moving pictures 1.0.7 also scans the files for audio channels, would it be possible to also show what languages are available for each movie?

flixxx

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2007
    hehe, I came on this forum to ask for just this and here we have it :)

Thanks LRFalk01 and Mortstar

Just a couple of suggestions, i found it was difficult to get all this information on a 28 page thread. Maybe if Mortstar's customization can make it to the frontpage it would be great.

I downloaded the filmlist.zip, can i add my custom view through the plugin for this though or will it mess things up?

That's all :) keep up the good work.

One last thing at the end of all of my "date added" I have the letter "Z", this shows up in the XML file also. Possibly a bug with the plugin?

flixxx

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2007
    Ok I figured out how the scripting works, I love the flexibility.

Thanks Mortstar for your changes in the search and that cool little box with the synopsis.

I made some few changs in mine and I also added a differen imdb box, i attached it in case you want to start using it also.

imdb.24.png

imdb.30.png

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ... For the links to the IMDV it words very fine, but i dont have the "tooltips". There is already a Bubble but the Tooltip Bubble is empty...

I think you need to export the "summary" field in the configuration ...

AngeloA

September 27, 2010
    Home Country
    I'm having trouble getting the plugin to show up in the Media Portal configuration screen. It is not showing up at all. I'm running the latest MP. I have tried rebooting, deleting the dll and copying back to the process folder, still nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom