Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (1 Viewer)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry to sound obvious but are you sure its not in your plugins list? I have struggled to find plugins in the list before when rushing, might be worth a double check that it isnt actually there :) I know it sounds silly, but your log file shows it loading fine.

To help you out it looks like a movie "clapper board" with a blue list next to it.

jesseblue

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
AW: Re: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Hi mortstar!

Can I make you a question? Are you having problems with the plot field when it has two or more paragraph? I am using a personal styles.xsl modified myself with parts of your code and the plot field only appears when it has one paragraph. Are you experiencing this issue or the problem is mine?

Thanks for your help ;)

Regards,

Aitor
!
Hi,

I'm using mortstar's adapted styles.xsl file from post #269 (thanks for sharing your work). I had the same problem as bodiroga above when my plot descriptions contained linebreaks. The .html file is created but plots with linebreaks just do not pop up.

So I tried to search for the breakline within the SUMMARY string and replace it with <br> which is needed for a proper linebreak in html. The problem is that I cannot replace with "<br>" because auf the special characters "<" and ">". So I provisionally replaced the linebreak with the string "lebrgr" and then manually replace this string with "<br>" with an text editor afterwards. Kind of inconvenient, but at least it works that way. Maybe someone with more programming skills can improve this.

I think that in the same way one could replace the apostroph ' or \' with "&apos;" so the source code wouldn't have to be changed.

Christian

Attachments

jesseblue

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

It took my quite some time to figure it out, but now it works. Linefeeds in the summary are replaced by a <br /> and are shown properly now in html.

Christian

Attachments

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
November 9, 2009
Hi,

ive installed the new MePo Alpha 1.2. Then I copied the .dll in the process folder.
But in the MePo config there is no movingpicturesxml to enable and config the process.

It seems that it doesnt work with hte new mepo Version, is this right?

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    For those who may not notice the stickies, Moving Pictures Social is accepting beta sign ups now which will display your collection online.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Belgium Belgium
    Wooohoooo !!!!

Had to show off my signature...

An no ! I did not watch Knight Rider more than once.... I accidentally shut down my server while watching it. So MP decided I had watched it till the end. Then after the server was restarted I watched to the real end...

BuzzD

Portal Pro
    April 3, 2008
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

could anybody make it compatible with 1.2.0 Beta?

THX!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    T Moving Pictures...seem to have 'lost' ability to display Movie info. (eg Resolution/Audio) Moving Pictures 2
    M.Hulot Moving Pictures lässt sich nach Windows-Update nicht mehr öffnen Plugins & Erweiterungen 1
    cerberus Moving Pictures zeigt Film Spezifikationen nicht richtig Plugins & Erweiterungen 12
    P Configuration Moving Pictures Support d'installation et de configuration 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    badboyxx [solved] Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition Moving Pictures 93
    caveman [solved] Moving Picture 97% CPU Moving Pictures 9
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    M.Hulot Moving pictures startet nur im hintergrund und falscher version Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    T Neuinstalation - Moving Pictures probleme Installationsprobleme? 19
    S Problem wit .ISO files in Moving Pictures Moving Pictures 3
    olli14 Inhalt der Moving Pictures Datenbank in die Plex Datenbank kopieren MediaPortal Café 69
    T Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program....??? Watch / Listen Media 1
    T Moving Pictures error after update to 1.19 Final...logs included! Watch / Listen Media 6
    J [solved] Moving Pictures vs. родной граббер, кинопоиск Помощь по MediaPortal 21
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    O Want to move 21:9 video down to the screen bottom Watch / Listen Media 1
    horned_reaper [solved] Mixed artist pictures Fanart Handler 397
    F Picture on folder Feature Requests 9
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    A Video clips do not work in the Pictures folder General Support 10
    N [Finished] [MP2-789] MCE remote control Recorded TV and My Pictures buttons do not work MediaPortal 2 17
    Cowboy Playback Problem with CTD or sometimes BSOD watch/edit Videos 0