Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (5 Viewers)

Cruzer

Portal Pro
February 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It is still working just fine for me. I am now running MP 1.2.3 and did nothing special (didn't copy files to new locations). Again, I don't know why it works for me and not for others. If there is something I can do to help, let me know.

wogboy112

Portal Pro
January 18, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, does this work with mediaportal 1.2.2 and moving pictures 1.3.1?

The issue im having is i just get an empty list

Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Well, all was working fine, but it seems that the list no longer gets updated since moving pictures 1.4
Although the list is still generates, and can manually create list, the data has not updated, always the same data since installing 1.4 and now 1.4.1
Anyone have any ideas?

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mm i just went to try this with 1.3 beta and its just listed as incompatible, is there any way to export an html file now?

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi all. I just wanted to note that this is not needed as much as it used to be. Now there are full-sync options available that sync both ways. My favorite is follw.it, and it integrates directly/natively (without any additional plugins) to MyTVSeries as well as Moving Pictures.

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
some of us are not comfortable using those plugins connected to an external site. We would prefer just to have a simple html list stored locally that we can browse from any local computer. uses less resources and less internet bandwidth, especially for people that have data caps on their connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom