MovingPictures 1.8.4 [Support for MP 1.23+] [2020-01-26] (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @RoChess thanks for the information
    ok, then it can only be a program that has something to do with video editing? (multimedia)

I've helped others and have come across a wide variety, VFDs, tools, utils, apps, etc. Easiest way is to first scan your entire OS/Program folders for mediainfo.dll, and then simply scan registry for the MediaInfo key. There should be no registry entry, and only the MediaPortal DLL, or make sure the other software is absolutely not interfering.

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    to find no other with me either
    nothing to be found in regedit.

Attachments

• mediainfo.jpg
      mediainfo.jpg
      211.8 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Is the TV-Server version conflicting with MediaPortal itself?

Has that one been updated to the new wrapper format?

Rename that one to MediaInfo.dll.disabled temporarily and check again.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I make a category for Moving Pictures, I prefer to list them by Premier date (especially important for say, the Marvel movies, as listing them by year alone will give you a list in the wrong order). However, there seems to be a bug that removes this option from the "Order By" field. It's also not available from the Sort By field in the GUI. To get this back, it seems the only way is to start over with my database, which means to redo all of my custom Categories, which in my case are 20+. :(

Emph

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When I make a category for Moving Pictures, I prefer to list them by Premier date (especially important for say, the Marvel movies, as listing them by year alone will give you a list in the wrong order). However, there seems to be a bug that removes this option from the "Order By" field. It's also not available from the Sort By field in the GUI. To get this back, it seems the only way is to start over with my database, which means to redo all of my custom Categories, which in my case are 20+. :(

Emph

Did you ever find a solution for this?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :(

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom