MP 1.16 Final Release date? (1 Viewer)

Sarah

Portal Member
May 20, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
You make it sound like dooms day! :LOL:
For the last time, you have plenty of options.

I used pre releases of MP in the past and hat many problems with them. And I wouldn't call Kodi an option ...

Sarah

Portal Member
May 20, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
So I switched and (of course) it does not work :(

How do I scan for DVB-T2-channels? Cleared all channels, did a search fo "All regions" in Germany and I still get no DVB-T2-channel (in HD) only DVB-T1-channels. Any ideas?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So I switched and (of course) it does not work
    Well, "of course" it works perfect for me here in Rhein-Main region ;)
    First of all check the following:
    1. Is your TV Card/USB stick compatible with DVB-T2 HD (You need new hardware for DVB-T2 HD)?
    2. Will your region be among the first to be switched, or will it be later this year (approx. September)?
    3. Does your antenna deliver a good signal strength/quality (if not, try to adjust)
    If you can answer all these three questions with "Yes", report back ;)
    BTW: During this night ALL frequencies were changed, had to do a new channel scan this morning, and all 50 HD channels are there ;)

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The question was, when is a final version going to be released ?
    As someone else said it has never been so long ....usually 1 month
    but this has gone on for much longer than that.
    Please can someone let us all know what is going on by making a statement as to its status.
    We used to get more updates.
    Thank You Hound :cry: :unsure: :confused:

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can only remark unofficially, but the latest release candidate is looking very promising (I've installed it with no problems for me) .... so I'm only guessing, pretty soon. A little more patience may be required.

Users who are viewing this thread