MP Client video streaming hangs for ~10s every 15 min, if MP Server is shortly going into suspend (1 Viewer)

Invisible

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2008
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Overview:
    My MP Server is configured in the PowerScheduler to go into suspend after 15min idle time. My MP Client which is another PC is also configured in Windwos to go into suspend after 15 min. If the MP Client goes to suspend the MP Server goes also into suspend if no TV record is currently running. This works fine

Problem:
    If I'm looking a video over a shared directory on the MP Server. The MP Server goes after 15 min into suspend for 5-10s and is reactivated (shown in the MP Server log). The MP Client video streaming hangs for ~10s then I have sound and for the next ~10s a shuttering video stream until video and sound is in sync. After that it runs normal until the next 15min suspens check cames, then I have the next hang.
    • if the MP Server is recording a TV program then it runs normal. But if the recording is finished the next hangs cames after 15min.
    • Also if I stream a recored TV program it also runs normal
    So it seems that the PowerSchedule don't detect that an active video streaming to a MP Client happens over a shared directory.
    The curious is that this has worked in the MP 1.11.0 over several month but in the last 2 month this issues appears. And I don't know why, I also updated to MP 1.13.0 but not change

I think the problem came with a Windows update so that the PowerSchedule is working yet a little bit differnt.

Did anybody knows where the issue cames from and how to fix?

Invisible

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 28, 2008
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I attached the cut of the TVService log where it happens at 16:10 o'clock so that you see before and after

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom