MP Crashed during setting up recording. (1 Viewer)

GeoffreyJohnNash

June 23, 2019
Home Country
Australia Australia
MP works as per normal for a while when setting up a recording and then randomly locks up.

Work around is CTRL+ALT+DEL then report then restart.

Logs are attached.

Thanks Geoffrey

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_24_06_19__07_04.zip
    2.2 MB
  • Compouter Profile Summary.pdf
    4.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom