[Bug] MP crashes during recording playback (1 Viewer)

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No, separating the fixes from SVN would require some extra work and RC2 is not that far away from, please have a look in Mantis' roadmap.

OK, understandable. Was just thinking if you had precompiled files that fitts to RC1. But never mind, you have more important things to do with MP dev.

Please provide more information, since it sounds that the crash is a different issue.

I don't have so much more information. The logs can be collected I guess since I have not cleared them, if you think it will be useful I will post them later today.

When the crash happened I was watching a .ts recording and I was using skip steps; the crash happend directly after the skip step was carried out, when the video was supposed to start to play from 15 seconds earlier. Then the image/audio frooze and then MP crash to desktop after about 15-30 seconds. The MS crash dialog was outputting the same type of information as before. The only difference was the the first line that before always refferd to BEX (which as I understand it means buffer overflow) now instead said 'mediaportal.exe' but the dll was the same as before (MSCORWKS.DLL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom