MP Crashing. Log shows errors in sql (1 Viewer)

Penbrock

Portal Member
November 11, 2012
Springfield, Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MP has started crashing alot.
When I look at the (attached) log files I see a lot of sqlite errors.

Is it a problem from the size? I do have a lot of movies and TV series on my NAS boxes

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Penbrock

When I look at the (attached) log files I see a lot of sqlite errors.
    Yep, you're on the right track with SQLite. (y)

Is it a problem from the size?
    No, I don't think so.

The log file shows that the TVSeries database is corrupt:
    [collapse]
    [2017-04-01 23:00:36,488] [Log ] [29 ] [INFO ] - SQLiteClient: Closing database: TVSeriesDatabase4.db3
    [2017-04-01 23:00:36,506] [Log ] [29 ] [INFO ] - SQLiteClient: Closing database:
    [2017-04-01 23:00:36,521] [Log ] [29 ] [INFO ] - SQLiteClient: Closing database:
    [2017-04-01 23:00:36,535] [Log ] [29 ] [INFO ] - SQLiteClient: Closing database:
    [2017-04-01 23:00:36,552] [Log ] [29 ] [INFO ] - SQLiteClient: Closing database:[/collapse]

You can fix that by following the instructions here:
    Repair SQLite Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki

Where you see mention of VideoDatabaseV5.db3, substitute for TVSeriesDatabase4.db3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom