MP goes into Standby while watching pictures / slideshow (1 Viewer)

cewillis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    No new problem. After doing as you said, my HTPC now does not go into standby while a recorded TV show is playing. Thanks for the answer.

Apparently, when PowerScheduler is enabled in MediaPortal client, as well as in TVserver, somehow TVserver gets the word to also check for MP client activity before initiating standby.
    I was just wondering how that works, but it's not important.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Please test following patch for the slideshow standby issue - binary is build against SVN 27010.

Attachments

• slideshow_1.patch
      1.4 KB · Views: 82
    • Release.zip
      45.8 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
    I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you joecrow! It seems to resolve the problem I got since 1.22.
    Thank you joecrow! It seems to resolve the problem I got since 1.22.
    Hi Guys, Most times I have had an issue with MP1 it has been a platform/OS/finger-trouble issue that a re-install etc fixes...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom