MP hangs after suspend or TV off (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Mmmm... It works, BUT... As you've seen during the tests, I use MP Audio Renderer for video playback, and it doesn't work with your last binaries. I look at the graph in the stats (shift+1) and it's using Directsound Default Device instead... With the ones that work only for win7 it works... Does it make sense to you?

And another question: is your approach a temp workaround that needs some more work, or you consider it as stable? I ask because some transitions (when you start watching a film, when you change livetv channels between different tv cards, etc...) are not fully "clean"... I can describe them to you more precisely and also add logs, but first I would like to know if it worth at this stage... :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi.

Yes it can be set as stable. But maybe it has some issue.

Does previous bin works with MP audio renderer?

And yes for logs :)

So latest bin has 2 parts of code. When using win7, it will use the win7 code and the same for win10.

Thanks

Tapatalk

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    OK reading more carefully and yes need logs. To understand why MP audio is replaced with latest bin. :)

Tapatalk

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. You can now take a rest for some days... :p I need to do many tests and logs and post them with explanations. This will take me some time, as I'm also now making a OS snapshot and upgrade to Win10 as we discused yesterday. I'll try to keep a win7 working copy to do testing in both OS.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)

I have done something but not sure it will change anything because code seems to do the same but maybe there is hope lol

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. I'll test ASAP.

I haven't been able to upgrade to win10 at first attempt because my CPU isn't NX compatible. I've googled a bit and there's some fixes I must try.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Pixel mediante Tapatalk

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hey :)

I have done something but not sure it will change anything because code seems to do the same but maybe there is hope lol
    This binaries corrects the problem preventing MP Audio Renderer to connect to the graph. Good Sebastiii.

I'll test this binaries when I get home to see how they perfom with normal usage, and try to post logs about those "not clean transitions" that I still have to do.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

This is a full installer (MP1-4927) based on 1.20 Final with all the recent change, it should work lol and if it's ok, it will be part of the next 1.21 pre-release :p

Last edited:

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. I'll test ASAP. BUT remember I've reported some glitches that should be reviewed before launch!

I need time... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom