[duplicate] Mp not focused on after resuming from sleep (1 Viewer)

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2

Description
Hi,

Even with MP set to run at full screen and also the shortcut set to run maximised when you resume windows, the remote will bring up guide, recorded tv etc if you press the buttons but when you use the up/down/left/right buttons it does not move anything on the screen until you grab the keyboard and click anywhere on the screen, then the arrows will control the menu items.

This also happened in 2.2 Pre Release.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance :)

Steps to Reproduce:
Have MP open to full screen, sleep computer then turn back on and try to use the arrow buttons to navigate menu items.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any way to fix this?
    It's not a general thing and doesn't happen for everybody on every resume. Therefore it is difficult to give an answer. The issue itself is known and already captured as a Jira MP2-576, however, despite several small things to ensure that focus remains, we do have situations like the one that you report here.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does doing a 'circle', i.e. 'up', 'right', 'down', 'left' bring back the focus?

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2011
    Hi,

I have tried pressing lots of keys but not so much all of those ones. I will try this. I have the same issue with KODI so it may just be a windows thing.

Thanks for your help.

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Pushing the Green button on the remote should refocus the client.

stirlinghart

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2011
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes I tried this but it didn't make any difference. I have since just left my mediaportal pc on all the time. It doesn't use much power. Thanks for your advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom