MP TV Series not importing certain series (1 Viewer)

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Hi,

I have another problem with importing Friends Series. I was able to import only 4 seasons (1,2,9,10), for the others, MP TV series found the episodes, but could not import the data. I checked the log and it's saying: couldn't be matched online. I have all the file names are in the same format. So It can't be the reason of filename. I checked thetvdb.com and I saw all the information of Friends was there.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi arryo, does the parsing test definitely pick up the correct Season and Episode Number?

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Add the season to the filename and remove the 'P' before the episode number e.g. Planet.Earth.S01E02.Mountains.2006.720p.HDDVD.x264-ESiR

Hi arryo, does the parsing test definitely pick up the correct Season and Episode Number?

yes. It does!

look at screens:

3239244605_50fb620c1c_o.jpg

3239244601_5387d1b4bb_o.jpg

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Not a clue, I tested Season 7 of friends here and everything is fine. Can you delete your database (back it up before hand if needed), and set Log Level to debug, run Import and attach log.

Hopefully there will be some clues to your problem in that.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    You are absolutely right. After deleting the old database, and importing again everything shows as it should be. I guess the first time it didn't pick up because i chose DVD rather than aired.

Thanks man. it's the best plug in

Not a clue, I tested Season 7 of friends here and everything is fine. Can you delete your database (back it up before hand if needed), and set Log Level to debug, run Import and attach log.

Hopefully there will be some clues to your problem in that.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That explains it, it looks like the DVD info for that season doesnt exist online

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom