MP-TVSeries in YOUR language! (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/

Every Translator has to do the following:
    1. Register an account at Transifex.com
    2. Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above)
    3. a) If your language team already exists, click on it and request to become a member of it.
      In this case either the project management and the language team coordinator of that language can accept or deny the request.
      b) If your language team does not exist, you can request to create a new one and become a language team coordinator.
      In this case the project management has to accept or deny the request.
    The language teams are organized within https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MediaPortal/
    So currently it's Albert, morpheus, offbyone and Chefkoch who are able to accept new languages.
    In most cases we react within 24 hours on request, often even earlier.

initial post
    Dear users,

MP-TVSeries has fully support for a lot of different languages. To keep this supported we need YOUR help!

When new features are added to the plugin, it can happend that new translations need to been done, so that's why we are looking for your help!

Like to help with the translation of this plugin? The actual and most recent language files are always included in the latest release of this plugin and should be installed in:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MP-TVSeries

You will always find an up-to-date English language file @ here: Click!

To make life a bit easier you can use a free xml editor like Foxe, but there are others on the market aswell!

Languages that are supported yet are:

cs, da, de, el, en, es, fi, fr, he, it, ko, nl, no, no-NB, pl, pt, pt-BR, ru, ru_iso1251, sv

Made a new translation? Awesome! Feel free to upload them in this thread.

NOTE: Don't forget to update the header of the file as you can see in the image bellow..

Last edited by a moderator:

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I already modified Trakt within my own fork to be Transifex compatible and created a pull request: https://github.com/Technicolour/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/pull/66
    The existing languages are already available at Transifex.

I can easily make do this for MP-TVSeries, too.
    Just waiting for feedback from @ltfearme about Trakt before doing the same for MP-TVSeries.
    A few things needs to be clarified before we can give the public call to translate.
    I suggest simply to sit down and wait a few days, before touching any xml tools ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont envisage there being a problem chefkoch with tvseries so if you would like to have a crack at a patch that would be great. Im just waiting to have some free time to commit your trakt changes.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Does anyone know if there will be a problem making everything UTF-8? What about some of those weird exotic languages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom