MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (5 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I may have sussed it so will let you know, i started a properties page in the wiki for mp1 so as and when i have time i could add some info for tvseries too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    One important note, properties will not be published unless you restart since they are read on startup.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @wizard123 and otherwise share what you tried, as it is then easier for others to verify/assist. Unless you love the pain of trial & error by yourself :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yep to add another property use sqlite browser to check which columns are available for each section , when you have the one you want in my case was localPlaytime i added:
    <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.localPlaytime><FormatAs><Episode.localPlaytime>
    to the tvseries.Skin.Settings.xml

After that reboot mediaportal and use the property wherever you like using #TVSeries.Episode.localPlaytime

scouseman

Portal Member
    August 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    New release available:

v4.3.0

• Removed plugin override of button labels in skin side menu. This change may break some skins side menus.
    • Added RatedAt fields to the OnlineSeries, OnlineEpisode and Seasons table. This will be used to record when an item was rated.
    • Added auto backup and restore for database volume if corrupt. If the database integrity is good on startup then its backed up, if it's corrupt the corrupted database is backed up and the last known good one is restored automatically.
    • Added season ratings to Season view in Titan skin. Requires trakt community ratings to be enabled in configuration, thetvdb.com does not provide season ratings.
    • Updated translations from Transifex.
    Note: Skinners will need to double check what is being used for labels on side menu buttons and ensure they're still correct. This release does not come packaged with the new default skin in MP 1.3, it will be added in a future release.

Hi, Is there a quick fix to get mp-tv series 4.3.0 to appear in the default wide HD skin as it doesn't appear, I am using MP 1.13, it seems fine in Titan or using the default skin with ver 4.2.2.

Alternatively is there a link to install ver 4.2.2 as MPEM forces to ver 4.0.0 even if 4..2.2 is selected.

Cheers

scouseman

Portal Member
    August 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Thanks for the quick response and the link, I have submitted a bug report for the default skin.
    Cheers

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've got no immediate plans, but will look at when the cut off date is and plan ahead.

Might be a good time to re-design the plugin at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom