MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (3 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release available.

v4.3.2

• Fixed Fanart not downloading for some series;
      • Fixed imports not working on new databases under certain conditions;
      • Fixed imports not working on some regional settings;
      • Fixed Fanart counter in GUI (now supports more than 100);
      • Fixed a few issues in Configuration dialog such as NetworkID, use of Pretty Field Names etc;
      • Added parental control unrestricted period (defaults from 9:00 PM to 3:00 AM), this can be changed in configuration. This will help preventing the need to enter in pin code when switching to protected views when the little ones are asleep.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I still get the default missing fanart backdrop for new shows. I have to manually remove the newest fanart to fix this, right?

Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If its a new show you never had before it should be all good, if you had the old build with that series before you might need to enter the Fanart Chooser and download manually.

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the new release, but I still have a major issue with importing my series collection. I run Windows 7 and tried Mediaportal 1.17 through 1.20 with your newest version of MP TV-Series. It results in a lot of failed downloads of banners and fanart. When I do a really big import it eventually halts without any series imported.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.log
      13.2 KB
    • MP-TVSeries.bak
      64.5 KB

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the new release, but I still have a major issue with importing my series collection. I run Windows 7 and tried Mediaportal 1.17 through 1.20 with your newest version of MP TV-Series. It results in a lot of failed downloads of banners and fanart. When I do a really big import it eventually halts without any series imported.
    It looks strange because it try to download, but it failed... and the images URL are valid. My quess is that you maybe don't have write permission to the place where you store the images?

2018-09-14 22:49:01.806 [INFO][03]: Banner download failed (http://thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/81189-g13.jpg) to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\Breaking Bad\-langen-graphical/81189-g13.jpg

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @barneh: thanks for your thoughts. But it's a clean install of windows. Why shouldn't I have write permission? I have quite a few machine running MP with TV-Series and only now I get this issue with the new versions. And also there are a lot of failed downloads...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also check any virus scanners are not interfering with the downloads

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No virusscanner installed. Like I said: totally clean install, just Windows 7 SP1 with Mediaportal and Moving Pictures and MP TV-Series.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Following the broadcast last night on BBC Four of 3 programs featuring Amy Winehouse I downloaded them all via Online Videos but I can not get them imported into MP-TV Series (4.3.2):(. The vids are from 3 different BBC series, Arena, BBC One Sessions and Classic Albums, I have manually searched on various combinations of names but so far only the Classic Albums series seems to be recognized but the Amy Winehouse episode does not appear to be there. Am I doing something wrong and how can I get these classic videos into MP-TV Series?

fredco

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just posted an item in the Moving Pictures thread with the same kind of issue. I resolved that problem by installing MediaPortal 1.16 (NOT 1.17 through 1.20). Now I'm trying with MP TV-series and it also seems to work just fine: almost 100 series to import and it's blazing fast with no errors at all.
    So my conclusion is: some change from MP 1.16 to 1.17 caused to malfunction both Moving Pictures as MP TV-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom